When will we see 5 min staredowns in the UFC?

Anything above a minute crosses the line from being intense to being romantic.

I hope never.

580142.jpg

tenor.gif

BB vs Fran and Izzy vs Romero were essentially stare content

Fucking mandatory rematch clauses in boxing contracts.
I wonder if wilder is going to wear his fancy pants costume on his walk out again and gas himself into another early KO

The worst part of it was having to listen to their dickhead teams having to shout nonsense at each other for five minutes. I swear that one dude was yelling 'two time" constantly for like a minute and a half.

Honestly, I think Wilder not verbally engaging Fury is the smartest thing he can do.

It's clear Fury owns his soul and gets in his head effortlessly, why not try something different?

Why are they boxing again if they already boxed twice with a draw and win for Fury?

I used to like Wilder man. Good story, boxes to feed his disabled daughter, was knocking everyone out. But man, I don't know if it's CTE or what- he seems to have legit lost his mind after losing.

Why are they boxing again if they already boxed twice with a draw and win for Fury?
Wilder is the bigger name full of excuses and rematch clause, he is 0-1-1 officially against Fury and could easily be 0-2, they even went to court to force this fight, its a dumb move and lets hope Fury takes him out again, i have no favorites but the excuses went from dumb to dumber and i want to see Fury vs Joshua.

This is such a dumb rematch.
I honestly think this would've been more badass if Wilder didn't put his headphones on and refused to answer questions. Most awkward press conference, and I thought the UFC had some disorganized pressers.

This faceoff reminded of the Fury sauna story with Klitschko:

Back