When Will The PPV Buys For UFC 200 Be Released?

"...naturally people stated saying 'tldr'? That's a lie.

Not one person said "tldr" to me. Some people posted pictures of people who look like the stereotypical drug addicted denizens of the worst ghettos and inside the picture there were the words "Didn't read." They communicated with me through those pictures, much like cavemen used to communicate with each other using pictures since they were not advanced enough yet to have developed a language, pictures were their only recourse. Also there is nothing natural about someone replying to a post by informing the rest of the people reading the thread that he didn't read it and therefore has nothing of any value to add to the discussion.
Some people have a sense of humor and get a chuckle out of the gifs. Sometimes you're right and they get old but I think for me it just depends on my mood which is usually good.

This is the 2nd time Brock's fanbase has been almost entirely genocided off of sherdog. Feels good man.

Brock Lesnar fans are easily startled, but we will soon be back, and in greater numbers.

tumblr_navxqugWg41tivkh4o6_250.gif

Will those numbers be made public now with the sale?

"...naturally people stated saying 'tldr'? That's a lie.

Not one person said "tldr" to me. Some people posted pictures of people who look like the stereotypical drug addicted denizens of the worst ghettos and inside the picture there were the words "Didn't read." They communicated with me through those pictures, much like cavemen used to communicate with each other using pictures since they were not advanced enough yet to have developed a language, pictures were their only recourse. Also there is nothing natural about someone replying to a post by informing the rest of the people reading the thread that he didn't read it and therefore has nothing of any value to add to the discussion.
16MCf.gif

Back