When Will The PPV Buys For UFC 200 Be Released?

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
201 is already over and we still haven't been told the number of PPV buys for UFC 200. How much longer should it take? Isn't this already a longer wait that usual?

I heard 1.2 million a while ago. Sounds about right to me. Conor is a bigger draw than that guy who sticks needles in his ass.

They won't be released, they never are.

Dave Meltzer 's estimates are getting less and less accurate with the rise of streaming services which he admits are not included in his numbers.

I heard 1.2 million a while ago. Sounds about right to me. Conor is a bigger draw than that guy who sticks needles in his ass.

Funnily enough TS is a delusional Brock fan so I'm really happy you made that reference

Funnily enough TS is a delusional Brock fan so I'm really happy you made that reference

Amazing. I had no idea. I just went with it.

He makes a lot of threads about Brock Lesnar and they're like 5 paragraphs long every time. So naturally people eventually started saying "tldr" which caused him to just now make a thread talking about how Sherdog needs to isolate people who say "tldr" too often

He makes a lot of threads about Brock Lesnar and they're like 5 paragraphs long every time. So naturally people eventually started saying "tldr" which caused him to just now make a thread talking about how Sherdog needs to isolate people who say "tldr" too often

I must admit Brock fans have completely disappeared. TS should really have a Brock AV

Just when you think the world is going to shit and nobody can agree on anything, a Conor hater and Conor lover can agree that Brock sucks. Humanity still has a chance.

Pains me to side with this Conor filth. But its truth. Brocks star power waned when Overeem kicked the fight out of him.

I remember that but it was just a projection and not an actual number. I remember Dana White announcing UFC 100 for example got 1.6 million. 1.2 million would be excellent for card that lost its main event, and in which the new main event was a women's fight that didn't include a star. Also the co-main event which is the one that drew the most buys included a fighter who was not even ranked because of a 5 year absence despite being a former UFC Heavyweight Champion who is tied for the most successful consecutive successful defenses by a UFC HW Champion and was facing an opponent who was 42 years old, short, obese, and to nobody's surprise, has never been a UFC champion.

I must admit Brock fans have completely disappeared. TS should really have a Brock AV

This is the 2nd time Brock's fanbase has been almost entirely genocided off of sherdog. Feels good man.

Just when you think the world is going to shit and nobody can agree on anything, a Conor hater and Conor lover can agree that Brock sucks. Humanity still has a chance.

My face when me and @wilKO rip on Brock for being a radioactive silverback

giphy.gif

Me and @KONE are different but the same.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

201 is already over and we still haven't been told the number of PPV buys for UFC 200. How much longer should it take? Isn't this already a longer wait that usual?
What are you worried about your money? In what way does you knowing the PPV numbers help or change your day?

Could be worse though, could be the guy that makes ridiculously long threads with about 2 minutes worth of gifs, to analyse a 13 second fight.

What are you worried about your money? In what way does you knowing the PPV numbers help or change your day?

How does knowing who beat who change the way you go about your life? I follow the business side of the industry because it's interesting. Do you read the business section of the newsper? Di you subscribe to The Wall Stret Journal? It would improve your standard of living, unlike finding out what one fighter said to another.

It's typically a month or more out. I think Meltzer gets them through their bank records or something like that. They are hardly ever mentioned by the UFC... so they are questionable... but most people respect the number'z Meltzer digz up as being the closest estimates available.

Last edited:

"...naturally people stated saying 'tldr'? That's a lie.

Not one person said "tldr" to me. Some people posted pictures of people who look like the stereotypical drug addicted denizens of the worst ghettos and inside the picture there were the words "Didn't read." They communicated with me through those pictures, much like cavemen used to communicate with each other using pictures since they were not advanced enough yet to have developed a language, pictures were their only recourse. Also there is nothing natural about someone replying to a post by informing the rest of the people reading the thread that he didn't read it and therefore has nothing of any value to add to the discussion.

2005 join date and your second shit thread in the last few hours.

WTF, man ? Have you been hacked, or some shit ?

The only people that give a fuck about the numbers are the UFC, and Conor huggers. They want to know that 196 still supposedly has the unofficial record for the highest numbers.

Which one of those two are you ?

How does knowing who beat who change the way you go about your life? I follow the business side of the industry because it's interesting. Do you read the business section of the newsper? Di you subscribe to The Wall Stret Journal? It would improve your standard of living, unlike finding out what one fighter said to another.
Lol. Do tell about my standard of living. Standard of living is a okay. Learn to trade, you'll laugh at yourself for thinking that was a good comeback.

Back