When will MVP fight an actual opponent again

Coolkid666

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Lima gave him the KO deserved, heck I'm surprised he fought and beat Daley who is somewhat legit. Then after that he fought some random from the crowd then he just fought an ugly little kiwi headed Asian guy from the audience. So when will MVP fight someone with skill again, and who in Bellator is there? Rory is gone, and I really can't think of anyone. Is Jon Fitch still around?

There's loads of potential fights for him.

Koreshkov, Larkin, Amosov, Ruth, Neiman. Jordan Mein would be more legit than the guys he's been fighting.

I would like to see him fight someone half way legit. I also thought the Daley fight would have been better. Above mentioned some good match ups. Mein could be fun.

no more legit opponents for Page, Lima destroyed his confidence. he's back to showboating vs cans.

Ross Houston just signed for Bellator, he's been calling MVP out on Twitter.

I'm hoping he fights Curtis Millender next.

He is set to meet Ross Houston, Ross has just announced it on his Instagram.

He is set to meet Ross Houston, Ross has just announced it on his Instagram.

He's announced that he's signed, I don't think any announcement has come out about fighting MVP yet. I'd personally like to see Ross fight someone like Erik Silva first to get more of a name. At the moment his best win is Paterno.

He's announced that he's signed, I don't think any announcement has come out about fighting MVP yet. I'd personally like to see Ross fight someone like Erik Silva first to get more of a name. At the moment his best win is Paterno.
Yeah, I'd like it too. Ross Vs MVP could be fun to watch too.

Houston needs a couple wins before facing MVP. Someone like Jordan Mein, Lewis Long, Crosbie, or even Milender. Then hype the fight in London vs MVP.

Giving MVP a real fight would involve Coker actually thinking about his matchmaking for more than 10 seconds.

Feed him to Mousasi after he destroyed Lima.

Probably Larkin next for title contender

With lima doing MW fight it leaves Larkin, MVP, Amasov and Koreshkov, time to match those 4 up.

Larkin/Amasov for a title shot and Koreshkov/MVP or Larkin/MVP and Amasov/Koreshkov.

I know people have mentioned MVP/Daniels and thats a fun ass striking match but we've waited 5 years for MVP to be fighting top guys, he beat Daley, ok, lost to Lima, fine. But now time to jump back in and fight one of those top guys and if he wins he's in title picture and if he loses then move on to fun fights or squash matches. But the time is now for him to fight a top contender.

What Welterweight in Bellator is coming off a loss? Ed Ruth? Andrey Koreshkov? Nieman Gracie? Well, those guys aren't "cans". Coker's running out of "cans" coming of losses to feed to MVP.

MVP's job is to starch bums. Just enjoy the highlight reels and stop complaining.

Who cares anymore it's like the most redundant question asked on here.. You can blame Scott and his little match maker who give Page these fights instead of Page himself. If you were him wouldn't you want to beat up an easier guy for your paycheck? I know most of us would.

MVP is like Bellator Rhonda Rousey as soon as she fought good competition she was KTFO

Back