When will Matt Brown face a top 5

Hendricks is a Top 5 fighter. That should be his next fight.

His next fight should be against a guy ranked higher than him.

Lombard doesn't have a fight scheduled.

Lawler v Ellenberger is in 2 weeks, so maybe the winner of that fight. But then if Lawler wins he might want a guy already in the top 5 not a guy trying to get there.

Woodley v MacDonald in a month. If the loser of the bout isn't suspended that is another option, he'd just have to wait a while longer for the announcement & fight date.

I get this feeling if Ellenberger wins, we see Ellenberger v Brown. If Lawler wins then it will be a wait to see if Maia wins and if he does then Maia v Brown. But if Maia loses, ??

Should be his next fight or at least a top 10 guy.

Dude is on a roll.

so we can all see that he isn't really that good.

Anik was tonsils deep on brown last night and he isn't that good a fighter.

Maybe the fox audience buy into that sort of shit..

Interesting. Youre actually deriving pleasure from an exciting, underdog fighter failing as soon a possible.. :icon_surp My question is...why? Win or lose..any of the top 5 WWs will make for an exciting fight.

Brown vs Condit/Diaz would be great

Woodley, Rory, Lawler, Johny and Lombard would all steamroll him though and it probably wouldn't be a very exciting fight.. (Other than Lawler)

Top 10. Maybe Tarec or Maia

No...Top F-I-V-E. There is no point in giving him anyone lower than 6. If Matt Brown is ready for it then he is. If he loses then well he was never meant to fight for the title.

Matt Brown wants his title shot that he will or will not eventually earn. Giving him anyone ranked lower than him will just give people excuse to why he doesn't deserve a title shot.

Lombard would hit him with a body shot and actually finish him.....

Back