When will it end? They are slaughtering

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The hits just keeps on coming, just when you thought things will improve shit just gets worst but thats ok though and you know why? Cause the stock market keeps going higher despite the fact we are all dying, we dont have jobs, businesses are closing oh and there is a pandemic right now that is killing us all and getting worse but yeah the stock market keeps going higher. Analysts say we should make a recovery soon despite us already making new highs and this clowns continue to talk about a recovery when we are making new highs.

I am not sure if we should go on lock down again but these new wave of corona virus is not looking good for us. What you guys think?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-wave-152513366.html

Oh.

I thought this was about the recent round of banned posters.

The hits just keeps on coming, just when you thought things will improve shit just gets worst but thats ok though and you know why? Cause the stock market keeps going higher despite the fact we are all dying, we dont have jobs, businesses are closing oh and there is a pandemic right now that is killing us all and getting worse but yeah the stock market keeps going higher. Analysts say we should make a recovery soon despite us already making new highs and this clowns continue to talk about a recovery when we are making new highs.

I am not sure if we should go on lock down again but these new wave of corona virus is not looking good for us. What you guys think?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-wave-152513366.html
Big business my friend.... it's the only goal of the Gov....

They will try to appease the little man with some table scraps now and then...
(Trump loved how easy it was to con his supporters, it just took some red hats)

Unless the yearly deaths' have been severely bumped, its all a farce. So let people Choose if they want to work or not, quarantine the geezers in their retirement homes communities and move the fuck on. Covid cowards should not have the ability or right to financially ruins tens of millions of people.

Back