When will Gus get the title shot he deserves?

As soon as he can beat an American Athletic & Explosive fighter because currently he is 0-4 against them.
5b6469ab4d1de38fc610152265ea964c.jpg
who is @mangokush ? A Manuwa fan or something like that?

qCrF5uF.gif

I'm a big fan, but realistically, he's lost 3 of his last four and hasn't won in 2.5 years. Actually, the way things have been going, he's probably next in line.

Gus has proven time and time again that he is one of the top lhws in the UFC.

The winner of Rumble/Glover should have to face the winner of DC/Gus 2 IMO. Anyone agree? If not Gus should move up to hw and challenge Stipe for the title. I think he has earned the right to jump the que and be number 1 contender at hw. He nearly beat Jon Jones for Christ sake.

Who is with me?
He has yet to beat anyone in the top 5. Heck I am not sure if he has ever had a top 10 win. Maybe Manuwa

Loses 3 of last 4 and two of them title fight. Yeah he deserves another according to these shertards.

Gus already had 2 undeserved title shots and had turned down the 3rd. So no he will not get a 4th chance.

Gus fans = Conor,Stipe,Wonderbody fans

He has yet to beat anyone in the top 5. Heck I am not sure if he has ever had a top 10 win. Maybe Manuwa

The Gus fanboy club will say it was Shogun but we all know Shogun should have been ranked that high at that time. It was just to hype Gus who arguably lost to Shogun in the end.

And he poked both Manuwa and Shogun in the eyes.

Back