When We Asked Ronda Rousey If She Had Apraxia of Speech

I hate to be cynical about this as well, because it's a really cool story and that little girl definitely gained something from her interaction with Ronda, and I applaud the mom for bringing her to the book signing. But the mom just seemed hell-bent on making Ronda commit to the term apraxia, which actually only narrows the numbers of kids that might be able to relate to it and feel inspired. Speech impediment is a broader term that covers the condition of apraxia...as well as stuttering and any number of other things. Why risk leaving out all the kids with those things by making her commit to only using the word apraxia, which nobody has ever even heard of?
That's why.

War Ashlynn

Cool move by Ronda but...
'Ashlynn you'll be famous one day'

'Murricans...

We get it, you want to live a life of gray uniformity, Euro commie trash. Congrats on settling for mediocrity. Take your cynicism back with you to the gruel line.

Man is there no limit to what a mother will
Do for her kids

Good for Ronda

War Ashlynn

We get it, you want to live a life of gray uniformity, Euro commie trash. Congrats on settling for mediocrity. Take your cynicism back with you to the gruel line.

lmao, ty

War Ashlynn

Chill mate. U a Donald TrAmp supporter, aren't you ?
There's no sense in arguing with someone like you.
I'll throw my 2cents though.. Been to 'Murrica before, and while I enjoy the entertainment culture you have over there and spread to the world for good AND for bad, these corny hollywood-like stories, nd the bigger than life overall vibe sob like you irradiates, well.. some ppl around the globe dislike it. So I had the chance to stay there and live 'the american dream' but I'd rather not stay there.

Am I Anti USA ? No.
Am I a Commie ? No.
Am I a Terrorist? Well.. if shills like yourself were judges..but you probably are just a middle class bum, so no worries.

Last sentence goes to your 'murrican keyboard bro: Im not 'jelly' of the violence, shit health care, celebrity worhip, obesity, crime rate, friggin' school shootings, and overall intolerance, ridiculous power of corps propaganda, but hey, I don't want you to think too much outside the box either, you might fatigue your brainwashed brain.

And anyway, my country is fuc*ed up in some ways too.

All in all, I still like UFC and north american cultural products, keep 'em coming boys. Just go easy with the right wing pretended wit. No fun, my friend, no fun.

War Ashlynn

Hell yeah!

fist-bump-3.gif

Well damn... that story is a tear jerker.

Ronda Bless.

Chill mate. U a Donald TrAmp supporter, aren't you ?
There's no sense in arguing with someone like you.
I'll throw my 2cents though.. Been to 'Murrica before, and while I enjoy the entertainment culture you have over there and spread to the world for good AND for bad, these corny hollywood-like stories, nd the bigger than life overall vibe sob like you irradiates, well.. some ppl around the globe dislike it. So I had the chance to stay there and live 'the american dream' but I'd rather not stay there.

Am I Anti USA ? No.
Am I a Commie ? No.
Am I a Terrorist? Well.. if shills like yourself were judges..but you probably are just a middle class bum, so no worries.

Last sentence goes to your 'murrican keyboard bro: Im not 'jelly' of the violence, shit health care, celebrity worhip, obesity, crime rate, friggin' school shootings, and overall intolerance, ridiculous power of corps propaganda, but hey, I don't want you to think too much outside the box either, you might fatigue your brainwashed brain.

And anyway, my country is fuc*ed up in some ways too.

All in all, I still like UFC and north american cultural products, keep 'em coming boys. Just go easy with the right wing pretended wit. No fun, my friend, no fun.

Lol gotten to.

donaldtrump.gif

Any cozy Ronda thread like this one is sort of sad because her needle of approval oscillates so much.

Just stay in this spot, won't you?

A great read. :D

Haha. You proved my point. No point in arguing with ppl like you.
Pretty cool gif. You forgot to add:

'Now go back to your mother basement you f'n goofball'

Go buy a fight kit, dummy. Giblert needs the money.

Cool move by Ronda but...
'Ashlynn you'll be famous one day'

'Murricans...

Why do you insecure trash always try to turn everything into a nationalistic debate?

somehow, I'm sure bjpenn.com will give this great story a controversial headline so that you click on their link.

And I say this as the biggest BJ Penn fan in the world. But my god do the people who run his site SUCK...

Anyways...thanks for posting, TS.

Back