When was the last time we saw a fighter as bad as Sarah Alpar in the UFC?

Alpar was awful (as usual) out there - was hoping Erin could get a lil shine of a dominating win but meh...

Will still tune in for Erin tho... Some hope...

Alpar was awful (as usual) out there - was hoping Erin could get a lil shine of a dominating win but meh...

Will still tune in for Erin tho... Some hope...
Erin Blanchfield looked great. Making her debut, always tricky, especially in front of Dana.

I think there's a chance this coming week that we'll see Mandy Bohm and / or Sarah Alpar cut from the UFC roster. Neither one was impressive at all last night.
Dana is using the Contender Series to find new talent that is, generally, less pricey than existing fighters. I think this will increase fighter turnover in the UFC. So new fighters will have less time to cement their positions in UFC.

That is fine but when you watch on TV you watch the men's final and then if you want to watch the women's final or vice versa. You aren't forced to watch them playing alternating sets.

What if mixed doubles is on?

What do you mean? It's typically a decent chunk of a card. Some people order their PPV's. You just want them to go do something else for an undisclosed amount of time until contenders and stuff are back on?

I mean I don't mind WMMA but I do think they should have their own cards. People don't watch them. Go to BWW. It's literally a road block for the casual.

The numbers suggest people do watch them tbf.

[<diva2] This has to be one of the worst :rolleyes:

I'm still annoyed that Barber was *adjudicated* the winner of her last fight when it was quite clear Miranda Maverick won that 2-1. I think there may have been some dark fuckery to have it judged like that as otherwise Barber would have been on a 3-fight losing streak. But.......whatever.

Oh yeah, I was so miffed about that too!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Luckily forgot all about it, thanks <45><45>:rolleyes:
I do like the way Miranda Maverick lives her life, her work ethic, her integrity, her loyalty, all that stuff. I read quite a bit of stuff on her Instagram and she seems to have a lot of great qualities.

Manon Fiorot (125lbs) is I think a potential future Champ. She's really great, aggressive striker, French chick. Vive la France!

Last edited:
No one is forcing you to watch WMMA fights.
What if mixed doubles is on?
You don't watch it. The difference is that the best tennis matches are on free TV. The matches are over 3 hours so I watch the matches I want to watch. PPV you are paying for usually 2-3 matches you don't want to watch. I know there I could skip the whole card but there is usually 2 good matches I want to watch. Rarely ever is it women's MMA. They should have their own shows so people can choose to support them if they want to.

You don't watch it. The difference is that the best tennis matches are on free TV. The matches are over 3 hours so I watch the matches I want to watch. PPV you are paying for usually 2-3 matches you don't want to watch. I know there I could skip the whole card but there is usually 2 good matches I want to watch. Rarely ever is it women's MMA. They should have their own shows so people can choose to support them if they want to.

What if other people want to watch both on the same night for convenience so they don't have to pay twice?

What if other people want to watch both on the same night for convenience so they don't have to pay twice?

Exactly - nobody get's to choose for anyone else. Well cept the Org in question...

<Fedor23>

Wasnt this fight showcase on ESPN +, if people think its a waste of money than cancel your subscription. I pay for Netflix and I dont watch every single show on it or think everything amazing.

That being Said I think Sarah Alpar going get cut from the UFC soon

Last edited:
why are you surprised? about 95% of the entire womens mma roster is like her.

I do kind of feel like 90% of WMMA fighters are basically "tough grinders". Basically they aren't super skilled at anything. They are decent at just being tough and grinding out wins. Exceptions of course like Dern, Val, Amanda. Tate is like the top of the top as far as this type of fighter....gets by on toughness and grit. A lot of male fighters are turning into this as well though , to be fair but their skill level is just so much higher.

CM Punk fought twice on the main card
FelineCleanIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif
I'm certain that he thought he at least looked cool doing this lmao.

literally looked like they plucked a chick out of a Crossfit class and threw some gloves on here

the fact she has wins in MMA says it all. She has a win over Jocelyn who was also one of the worst fighters Ive ever seen

I see nothing wrong here. Straight left, double Stockton slap, straight right. Basic combo.

Back