When was the last time we saw a fighter as bad as Sarah Alpar in the UFC?

They don’t have weight classes big enough for those ghetto dump trucks.

They don't need to pay either. You only have to do a quick search online to see a ton of videos of these chicks booting each other in the head.

Cindy Dandois still takes the cake for worst I've ever seen

tenor.gif
Bruh she looks like a big ass Cockatoo flailing around

I don’t know. Her right hand seemed to have good power behind it hittin mits.

Ratings wise it seems to work better together, if they got more ratings separately then they'd do that.
I think it would be fine for the men. Female cards probably wouldn't get a ton of attention unless it was a mega fight. I think the women should get their own cards and have the company subsidize them.

I think it would be fine for the men. Female cards probably wouldn't get a ton of attention unless it was a mega fight. I think the women should get their own cards and have the company subsidize them.

The cards headlined by women don't do any worse than the cards headlined by men ratings wise, so the UFC seems to be happy with it as it is now.

Hopefully she kept some of that go fund me money

Ratings wise it seems to work better together, if they got more ratings separately then they'd do that.
Mmm I am sure you're right in reality.
I meant my personal preference would be to have the WMMA separated out.
I just generally don't enjoy it

In the Ronda era there was a chick named Jessamyn Duke. She was an absolute dogshit fighter. 3-5 record should be 3-6. She got submitted by the great Cindy Dandois. Good lord WMMA can be complete rubbish sometimes.

Some of you fools wanted MMA to go woke. This is the result.
i still dont see boxing successfull cards with mixed gender cards, every major sport is separated by gender so WMMA should have their own events

Back