When was the last time we saw a better boxer vs boxer matchup (on paper) than Holloway/Kattar

Porier vs max is up there, but to be fair i don't consider max what you would call "boxer" in mma

Reactions: Kb7
Maybe Conor/Nate? But i always felt Nate's boxing game was kinda overrated. He had a great 1-2 but that was it. Conor? More like a kickboxer with a deadly left hand.

So, maybe Stipe/DC?
Nate has okay boxing. Not great at all.
Kattar vs burgos

Holloway proven to be a better MMA boxer than Aldo and Conors game isn't that boxing oriented imo.

Diaz/Daley? Now we are getting somewhere

But, but..but...Conor boxed with Mayweather and made a shit ton of money, so doesn't that mean Conor is a great boxer? I mean, millions of people paid for that fight because Conor is a true boxer and was pegged to win?

FFS. All lies...

Again, Holloway has proven to be a better MMA boxer than Aldo.

Aldo was also way past his prime when he fought Yan.
And Dustin proved he was better than max . So Dustin vs Conor is the answer

C'mon man. Nick Diaz vs. KJ Noons.

Poirier vs Holloway
Mcgregor vs Poirier
Rory Macdonald vs Robbie Lawler

Porier vs max is up there, but to be fair i don't consider max what you would call "boxer" in mma
He isn’t, he’s much more of a kickboxer. The thing his hands and punch selection/combos has gotten a lot better over the past few years to the point he’s been overly reliant on it. First Volkanovski his style was more boxing his second he sneaked in his kicks and low kicks very well. Posters were shitting on Max’s boxing but that his never been his strong suite, it’s always been his kickboxing and cardio.

Back