When was the last time someone got a submision off his back?

I don't know. There are so many damn fights these days and fighters. I'm autistic and it's what I do basically to memorize useless shit on an encyclopedic level, obsessively. And it's starting to be impossible for me lmao. But yeah I don't remember who the hell it was but some dude triangled someone, pretty sure it was in the UFC. It was a damn good triangle. Some chick got an armbar just the other night, no?

Balding, incel, cuck autist confirmed.

Damn, and he dry snitched on himself <Durant35><{walkerwhut}><Kobe213>

Balding, incel, cuck autist confirmed.

Damn, and he dry snitched on himself <Durant35><{walkerwhut}><Kobe213>

If I'm such a subhuman as you seem to think why even bother addressing me? Do you perhaps perceive me as an intellectual threat? I promise you that you will not enjoy a prolonged exchange with me as enemies.

If I'm such a subhuman as you seem to think why even bother addressing me? Do you perhaps perceive me as an intellectual threat? I promise you that you will not enjoy a prolonged exchange with me as enemies.

#Iamverybadass

#Iamverybadass

Sure! I'm having a good self esteem day or maybe I just don't like people who try to pick on others because of their brain chemistry. I bet you got a few screws loose yourself buddy ol pal. So maybe think about that for a minute. Or not. Up to you. Your move.

Ferguson over Lee?

Didn't Pettis beat Chiesa with a triangle or am just remembering wrong?

858853834-1280x720.jpg

Fedor looks ripped here, not how I remember him.

What poor execution of a gimmick account. Chael would be disappointed.
God why am I getting so much shit for this. Can you guys not read the responses I've given to the last 2 people? Just fucking read the thread before commenting. I never said you had to find it funny lol.
Also, if you read some of my other posts on other threads, and I'm betting you have, I generally do a pretty good job. I slipped up once lol, chill out. This is the first one that anyone has said anything negative about.

God why am I getting so much shit for this. Can you guys not read the responses I've given to the last 2 people? Just fucking read the thread before commenting. I never said you had to find it funny lol.
Also, if you read some of my other posts on other threads, and I'm betting you have, I generally do a pretty good job. I slipped up once lol, chill out. This is the first one that anyone has said anything negative about.
I'll be rooting for you. That particular response to my (funny) post was definitely not Chael-ish in any facet. I guess other than the fact that he makes the never lost a round joke so you were on the right path content wise.

Like I said its a great concept for an account. I hope most of your posts are better than this one. I just hadn't seen you around so this was my first time reading.

Sure! I'm having a good self esteem day or maybe I just don't like people who try to pick on others because of their brain chemistry. I bet you got a few screws loose yourself buddy ol pal. So maybe think about that for a minute. Or not. Up to you. Your move.
Real intellect is recognising the context you're communicating in and not being weird and talking like you're in an anime all the time. I understand the fantasy of anime is appealing to you and is represents evrything that you're not "brave, handsome, good in social situations, having friends", but for real dude, you got to stop, just talk normal and we will all like you

Fighters try not to fight off their backs.
Because if they’re on their back, they’re losing the round. Mostly, they try to get back up ASAP.
In many cases, even the guy who got the TD lets his opponent back up (Cruz did this often).

So it’s not a well traveled road.
It could have been if the Unified Rules hadn’t made being on your back the easiest way to lose a fight.
Another thing is usually the guy who are offensive off their back are usually really lanky. Having long legs makes keeping the opponent in guard much easier and makes throwing up triangles simple.

So then there are really two conditions to being a good guard player. Having high level bjj and having the frame to pull it off. Tony is a great example of how being lanky with high level bjj works at MMAs highest level. Not very many guys with those two conditions

Real intellect is recognising the context you're communicating in and not being weird and talking like you're in an anime all the time. I understand the fantasy of anime is appealing to you and is represents evrything that you're not "brave, handsome, good in social situations, having friends", but for real dude, you got to stop, just talk normal and we will all like you

I actually don't watch anime and I would prefer that you don't like me. If you liked me I would be just like you and I would rather die than be like you.

It's crazy how DC was his only submission loss
It's HW. There might be 3 guys in the whole division with legit BJJ skills. Interesting observation though, the heavier the weight class, the less BJJ skills matter. It's easier to ko people and easier to just muscle up.

Another thing is usually the guy who are offensive off their back are usually really lanky. Having long legs makes keeping the opponent in guard much easier and makes throwing up triangles simple.

So then there are really two conditions to being a good guard player. Having high level bjj and having the frame to pull it off. Tony is a great example of how being lanky with high level bjj works at MMAs highest level. Not very many guys with those two conditions
Legit. Been doing jiu jitsu for 7 years, and the absolute most frustrating guys to roll with are the lanky ones.

I'll be rooting for you. That particular response to my (funny) post was definitely not Chael-ish in any facet. I guess other than the fact that he makes the never lost a round joke so you were on the right path content wise.

Like I said its a great concept for an account. I hope most of your posts are better than this one. I just hadn't seen you around so this was my first time reading.
fair enough! sorry i got a bit annoyed, i had just had quite a few responses! I promise my next comment shall be far more Chael-like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back