When was the last time Dos Anjos pulled out of a fight?

I don't think there is any way Dos Anjos' injury was caused by fear, but the overtraining does make some sense. Also, I think I heard in an interview (MMA Hour?) he did not negotiate extra money for this fight which would be a horrible mistake. Perhaps he regretted this after thinking about how much Mendes made as a replacement and Aldo made as a champion and decided to look for a way out of the fight in hopes of taking advantage of a once in a lifetime payday.

Well, that's what I think. He trained harder than ever and get himself injured.
Do you think he Injured himself on purpose? Because that's what it sounded like. If I misread it I apologize

I don't know but he man handled Pettis with a torn MCL or something.

Do you think he Injured himself on purpose? Because that's what it sounded like. If I misread it I apologize
Nop, maybe it sounds like you think but I've already posted what I think about it. Of course isn't purpose, I really think that hurting himself on purpose doesn't happen on real pro fighters, however, my point was about RDA hesitated on training more then usual and got himself hurt. All this because of having Conor in his mind too much.

Nop, maybe it sounds like you think but I've already posted what I think about it. Of course isn't purpose, I really think that hurting himself on purpose doesn't happen on real pro fighters, however, my point was about RDA hesitated on training more then usual and got himself hurt. All this because of having Conor in his mind too much.
Okay I thought you were saying he purposefully broke his foot haha. And I think you're using hesitated wrong. In any case I agree he was probably training the hardest he's ever trained (and he already trains really damn hard)

Okay I thought you were saying he purposefully broke his foot haha. And I think you're using hesitated wrong. In any case I agree he was probably training the hardest he's ever trained (and he already trains really damn hard)
Cool you're agreed. Sorry about not using "hesitated" the proper way but since english isn't my natural language, it sometimes happens to me.

What I heard was that his training partner checked one of his kicks and he broke his foot. Tried to keep training and decided he needed to pull out.

RDA has been on a tear as of late.

Do people really think he is afraid of Conor?

Cool you're agreed. Sorry about not using "hesitated" the proper way but since english isn't my natural language, it sometimes happens to me.
Haha no sweat that's what I figured I just figured it might help in the future for you

He's injured a lot but not usually before fights. I mean a broken foot is a broken foot... you can't really fight with that.

Broken shit is kinda hard to fake.

Yeah..and now those scumbags are considering an interim title?!
He fought like 2 months ago.
Fck the ufc

I hate to say it but it seemed like McGrego got into RDA's head so much that he over trained and injured himself.
Of course he did.
-Paying Machida to come into his camp for "easiest fight of his career" if so easy why pay guy from Brazil?
-Asking for certain refs
-uncharacteristic shit talking from RDA
-Flying down to Brazil and wrapping himself in flag and posting pic to "prove" his Brazilian lulz
etc

Conor was way in his head

Yeah..and now those scumbags are considering an interim title?!
He fought like 2 months ago.
Fck the ufc
They should take titles if you dont fight. they are cost UFC a lot of money. Would end this shit of fighter pulling out by 90%

Last edited:
He's injured a lot but not usually before fights. I mean a broken foot is a broken foot... you can't really fight with that.
I didnt see an xray. Did you? This is weidman all over again. But at least he showed up even with a "broken foot."

Conor needs to stop talking so much shit to his opponents prefight, its breaks them down mentally, they over extend in their training hoping not to get embarrassed and get injured by conor clones.

I didnt see an xray. Did you? This is weidman all over again. But at least he showed up even with a "broken foot."
I don't see why'd expect to see an X Ray? Do you honestly think this guy is happy about missing out on this fight? RDA is not a big drawing champion. This Conor fight would've brought him more money than 10 title defences combined.

It's not. People are acting like injuries dont happen and DConor cannot get injured enough that he would pull out a fight. All of Conors fights have been all gain no loss. Get back to me if he defends a title with a bad injury which is absolutely foolish.
He tore his ACL again during the world tour promoting the Aldo fight, which turned into the Mendes fight. Spent his fight camp in the physiotherapists office. I'd say he had alot to lose, then, but still fought.

He tore his ACL again during the world tour promoting the Aldo fight, which turned into the Mendes fight. Spent his fight camp in the physiotherapists office. I'd say he had alot to lose, then, but still fought.
ACL is more balance issues than pain. And he said he was in tune with his body and knew he could still use his gameplan . Plus not only was he in rehab he had an unspecified prodecure done which one would assune vastly improved his injury.And no, still there was way more to gain, and a hell of a lot to lose if Mendes and Edgar would have wound up fighting for the interim title. He wouldn't have had a shot for possibly close to a year or more and someone else having the chance to beat Aldo before him is definitely a big loss. You really can't argue with that.

Back