When was the last time Dos Anjos pulled out of a fight?

He made RDA break his foot like he made Aldo break his rib. I expect an even faster KO of the gringo.

I think in this case you're going to need to.
Conor got deep into RDA's skin that he basically hesitated and overtrained in order to provoke a major injury. I don't remember RDA pulling out of a fight before.

Lol at RDA. Trained too hard not to get KO'd in 10 seconds. Conor bless.

Conor got deep into RDA's skin that he basically hesitated and overtrained in order to provoke a major injury. I don't remember RDA pulling out of a fight before.

That just sounds like talk and speculation.

Prove it.

The body is an extension of the mind. Remember he predicted RDA over"extending".

So conor predicted right again, just not in the way I thought.

If anyone is "overextending," it's you. No wonder you think Conor's predictions always come true, if you give them this much leeway.

Why is it bashing when it's true? RDA did quit! I didn't force him to, he quits because he had a sore foot!
sorry didnt mean yours specifically , I meant all the people saying he is ducking. Quoted the wrong post. I apologize

If anyone is "overextending," it's you. No wonder you think Conor's predictions always come true, if you give them this much leeway.

I can choose my own amount of leeway. Thanks though, commie.

Talk and speculation is just what Conor is all about, he doesn't need to prove shit. I won't ether.

I wasn't talking about what Conor said.

I was talking about you.

So you're just talking and speculating, with no proof whatsoever.

Gotcha.

I wasn't talking about what Conor said.

I was talking about you.

So you're just talking and speculating, with no proof whatsoever.

Gotcha.
You don't got nothing.
So you're all over sherdog asking for proofs about things like "that fighter is ducking... " and stuff like that, so you can get a point ?

6 out of 12 of McGregor's last opponents have pulled due to injury.

You don't got nothing.
So you're all over sherdog asking for proofs about things like "that fighter is ducking... " and stuff like that, so you can get a point ?

OK, still no proof.

If you get some, I'll be here waiting.

Conor also gets injured. He didn't fight for a year after Halloway. You people are ridiculous

I hate to say it but it seemed like McGrego got into RDA's head so much that he over trained and injured himself.

Back