When was last time champion missed weight?

But his shots were 1lb? I mean that's some heavy boxers. Same with Zabit. 1lb over before he took his shorts off. He was then 1/2 lb over and they went and talked about the scale and poof Zabeast is on weight.

Then they had to show the weigh in guy how to read the scale.

Timestamped

thanks for that. i just skimmed past the other threads about 1lb shorts.

i guess Texas isn't as practiced as NV, NJ and CA (though still far and away better than NY i'm sure....)

Perhaps I'm forgetting.

I don't know in the ufc but I know in bellator brandon halsey as the champ missed weight vs kendel grove.

it happened to Robin van Roosmalen with glory as well.

im not a big boxing expert to know about there.

I know in ufc as well joe riggs missed weight vs matt hughes but joe was the title challenger not champ.

Haha they try to so hard to discredit. Theres nothing there so they gotta keep bringing up conspiracy theories.

did u see that video where nick was being told about the weight change. why would that happen cause gsp couldn't make 170 and needed to save face some how.

I know in ufc as well joe riggs missed weight vs matt hughes but joe was the title challenger not champ.
quite a few challengers have missed weight. including a very famous incident just a few months ago....

did u see that video where nick was being told about the weight change. why would that happen cause gsp couldn't make 170 and needed to save face some how.
and then GSP's team drugged Nick that night too, making him fight lethargically! source = Nick.

yes my sarcasm hat is on.

Probably Filho. Though to be fair, the ghost he was fighting came in even heavier.

b87nl4.jpg

Lmao whatever you want to believe man

and then GSP's team drugged Nick that night too, making him fight lethargically! source = Nick.

yes my sarcasm hat is on.

it the only time a fight has been that way for weigh ins. it cause they knew gsp wasn't gone hit 170

yup yoel did as well.

joe riggs is the first that I can remember it happening.
ya that sucked. poor Joe. after the 3rd attempt he was still off a few lbs, started drinking water, and then they found the scale was off a few lbs. by then it was too late because he had rehydrated.

this was after taking the fight on short notice against a teammate, leaving the gym to train elsewhere.

and then he got wrecked.

shitty month for Joe.

why is that time that happened.

they knew gsp was not gone be able to make 170 and found a loop hole.
You will never convince me. Beleive what you want. All I know is that it was a title fight and gsp got the W and as usual, Nick Diaz looked like an idiot when it was all said and done.

You will never convince me. Beleive what you want. All I know is that it was a title fight and gsp got the W and as usual, Nick Diaz looked like an idiot when it was all said and done.

well it not hard for nick to look stupid but seeing that video makes it seem shady

well it not hard for nick to look stupid but seeing that video makes it seem shady

But didn't he weigh in at 170.4? Then would he have no gotten an extra hour? Not only that some commissions have different rulesets as to what they consider on weight. Wasn't some other fight cancelled as they weighed like 0.4 over or some shit but that commission didn't recognize anything over the mark? Had it been in vegas as well GSP would have made weight as they consider anythign under .5 rounded down.

Honestly I wish every commision reviewed their rules on thsi and adopted the same definition so we can not have this happen anymore.

But didn't he weigh in at 170.4? Then would he have no gotten an extra hour? Not only that some commissions have different rulesets as to what they consider on weight. Wasn't some other fight cancelled as they weighed like 0.4 over or some shit but that commission didn't recognize anything over the mark? Had it been in vegas as well GSP would have made weight as they consider anythign under .5 rounded down.

Honestly I wish every commision reviewed their rules on thsi and adopted the same definition so we can not have this happen anymore.

that was the rumor so that why at the last min it was said at weigh in it just be on the level.

Back