When was Dan Hendersons peak as a fighter? And who wins Pride Hendo v UFC Hendo?

conspiracy-keanu-meme-collection-1mut.com-22.jpg

Strikeforce Henderson to the Shogun fight was stellar.

But hey, he just had competitive fights with Machida and Rashad.

Probably Strikeforce/UFC Hendo since he is on TRT. He looked more jacked in the last few years and weighed more than he ever did before. PEDs can take a B+ fighter and make him a A fighter.

Probably Strikeforce/UFC Hendo since he is on TRT. He looked more jacked in the last few years and weighed more than he ever did before. PEDs can take a B+ fighter and make him a A fighter.

Thus Wand's decline.

I think dudes are forgetting that Strikeforce Hendo was nearly KO'd twice and was laid on by Shields.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f44/silva-sick-before-fight-merged-threads-519806/index60.html

I will decline on reading all 593 posts but I was curious as to whether there was a sherdog thread on what you said. And sure enough, there was.

Liddell said he had the flu bug right after losing to Rampage in PRIDE, too.

You're not going to find official documentation that he was sick, you just have to go by your observations if him and consistency.

He looked weak and his energy level seemed low. A far cry from their first encounter.

I'd say he was at his peak around the time of Fedor and then the Shogun fight took something from both of them.

Strikeforce Hendo is the one who KTFO'd guys, granted they weren't the top guys already signed by UFC, but they weren't crappers either.

UFC 17 is on UFC on Demand right now, and I'm likely to order it for $9.99 to watch Hendo, Carlos Newton, Pete Williams vs Coleman, Chuck, Tank. I hope the picture quality is good.

I think dudes are forgetting that Strikeforce Hendo was nearly KO'd twice and was laid on by Shields.

This. Decision Dan would decision H-Bomb Henderson.

UFC Hendo would kick the crap out of Pride Hendo for three rounds, then lose a 30-27 decision.

It's hard to tell given he's been so incredibly awesome for so long.

About Liddell being sick before the first Jackson fight... Didn't matter if true

UFC 17 is on UFC on Demand right now, and I'm likely to order it for $9.99 to watch Hendo, Carlos Newton, Pete Williams vs Coleman, Chuck, Tank. I hope the picture quality is good.

UFC 17 on UFC on Demand omitted Frank Shamrock vs Jeremy Horn & Chuck Liddell vs Noe Hernandez, two bouts I wanted to watch when I ordered this.

Back