When UFC hold 1st event in Korea, should all fighters have to come out to KPOP songs?

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
To commemorate the UFC's debut in South Korea, wouldn't that be epic? The fastest growing sport and the fastest growing genre in music coming together. Would you like to see that happen?

To answer your three questions posed in both the title and the OP,

- No.
- No.
- And no.

No, because fighters may as well nickname themselves Twinkle Toes and drink pink champagne if they cross that line.

200.gif

Lets get this over with. Yes TS, 20-24 entrances like this would be fucking awesome.

At least one should come out to a Drunken Tiger rap song.

To commemorate the UFC's debut in South Korea, wouldn't that be epic? The fastest growing sport and the fastest growing genre in music coming together. Would you like to see that happen?

Or, a mash up entrance song.

Nah. As a guy who's only been listening to mainly Korean music since 2008 (before it became this huge thing internationally cuz of "Gangnam Style"), the genre has been filled with lots of crap music since 2012. Lot of 14 year old girls now listening to Kpop who only care about looks or like shit club music. I'll say straight up right now that the only Korean idol groups I listen to are from YG Entertainment (Big Bang, Winner, and maybe iKON when they debut) and Cube Entertainment (B2ST, BtoB, and sometimes A-Pink).

If they do come out to Korean songs, they should come out to songs by LeesSang, Epik High, Jay Park, P-Type, Dynamic Duo, etc.

Could someone explain what kpop is for the old farts like me ??

I want nothing to do with the abomination known as "KPOP"

They should also have SNSD as ring girls.

For their next Florida card, just have all the fighters come out to Death Metal songs.

Nah. As a guy who's only been listening to mainly Korean music since 2008 (before it became this huge thing internationally cuz of "Gangnam Style"), the genre has been filled with lots of crap music since 2012. Lot of 14 year old girls now listening to Kpop who only care about looks or like shit club music. I'll say straight up right now that the only Korean idol groups I listen to are from YG Entertainment (Big Bang, Winner, and maybe iKON when they debut) and Cube Entertainment (B2ST, BtoB, and sometimes A-Pink).

If they do come out to Korean songs, they should come out to songs by LeesSang, Epik High, Jay Park, P-Type, Dynamic Duo, etc.

...I kinda feel bad for you. I don't really know if I should or not but man...I do.

Does American or Canadians use Biever or One Direction for entrance?
If not, no

Could someone explain what kpop is for the old farts like me ??
Korean pop music.
Kind of like the european pop bands of the 90's (Spice Girls and the like), only more weird. So electronic, very pretty dance choregraphy, much wow.

Back