When Tyson met Manny

droolingliver

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Been reading up on this lately. I didn't know Tyson Fury had lived at Manny Steward's house for three weeks in 2010, training at the Kronk gym the whole time.

Very cool video here of a 21 year old Tyson on the pads with Manny, who is wearing an Andy Lee t-shirt..... with Andy Lee also in the ring.

Apparently Tyson's new trainer, Manny's nephew, is shadow boxing in the background.

And here's Manny bigging up Tyson.

An article on his time there. It starts off well then ends with typical Fury hyperbole.

So, will SugarHill be a factor on Saturday? Is it too late and Tyson too stubborn to really change? I don't think Fury is going to come out like a McLellan, but maybe a bit more attacking.

Last edited:
Sugar gon turn him into a jabber n grabber like Wlad. Fury UD.

Yes, that is another avenue he could take.

I'm expecting a Chisora 2 performance. Stay on the outside, high output, lots of lateral movement, boring UD and to hell with fan entertainment.

This wouldn't be a bad tactic against Wilder but I don't think he's had long enough to learn that tactic well enough. I could be wrong though.

Yes, that is another avenue he could take.

I'm expecting a Chisora 2 performance. Stay on the outside, high output, lots of lateral movement, boring UD and to hell with fan entertainment.
To hell with fan entertainment? Evading the touch of death for 12 rds. Have a word.

To hell with fan entertainment? Evading the touch of death for 12 rds. Have a word.

Chatting about?

Fury is a big, white, traveller version of Mayweather. Talks a lot, then is boring in the ring.

If he avoids the touch of death for 12 rounds it's gonna be via safety first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back