When TJ comes back and wins the title again he'll cement himself as BW GOAT

I'm praying he gets Cruz, it's insane justice hasn't been made to that robbery

I believe. He's a workhorse and as competitive as any fighter I've seen. He got nagging injuries out of the way too. I think there's a chance he looks better than ever

if he's clean, no chance.
That EPO shit means he can go all day. Train hard every minute and wake up tomorrow ready to improve and go again. Off that shit he's gonna have aches, pains, fatigue, he won't be the same guy.

PEDshaw is not even the GOAT Juicer.

But does his legacy suffer because of the PED cloud?

Prolly but ppl are still putting Bones in P4P and GOAT talks so prolly not that much if he wins the belt again

Canelo is considered the P4P #1 boxer and hes popped too

I hope they rematch. TJ finishes him this time. Had him figured out near the end

If Cruz never got hurt... thirty seven times, that GOAT status would be almost impossible to match.

I think TJ is a really, really good fighter. That move to 125 was incredibly stupid. I would not be surprised to see him win that belt back.

All of that said, I still think one of the most impressive things I've seen in MMA is Cruz coming back to win that belt back after all those injuries. I hope he retires.

TJ is 16-3 @ BW and ppl are writing him off because of an Auschwitz cut to 125 where he was horribly weight drained and never should've been

He's beaten

Barao x2
Cody x2
Assuncao
Lineker
Soto
Easton

Barao was top 3 P4P back then with Aldo and Bones and on his way to being BW GOAT. For odds it was one of the biggest upsets ever. Cody was 6th ranked P4P and put on one of the gureatest title winning performances to had Cruz his first BW loss and Cody himself was undefeated

Assuncao has long been one of the best fighters to not win a title and TJ shut him out. Also dominated Lineker who was on a gureat run and shut him out while having a 10-8. TJ also has a rare case for a 10-7 round in his career against Watson

In his only losses @ BW was the Dodson TUF TKO which was a bit early and was pre purime/Bang. Then 2 split decisions to Assuncao and Cruz. Many thought he beat Haphael and the Cruz fight could've gone either way

Yan will run through Aljo. TJ will come back beat a contender or go sturaight to a shot.

Yan will be in a very similar situation to Cody and Barao before TJ ran through them. BW champ, beat everyone they fought and TJ will be an underdog again like he was for those fights.

When he becomes 3x BW champ with that resume ending those champion P4P runs he will easily be BW GOAT. Dom was gureat but injuries and inactivity left a lot on the table and their fight could easily be argued for TJ anyways
Naw bro EPO is an injectable. No accidents, no mistakes, no dick pill possibility, no excuses, just 100% confirmed cheat. It's even more fucked up when you think of the scenario in which he got caught man.

Cheaters can't be the goat

Hope he can get the title again.
Def an exciting fighter.

TJ is coming for the WW Strap.
tj-dillashaw.png

TJ was juiced the gills and Cruz came out of the hospital and still beat him.

Cruz is forever ahead of this cheater.

He got koed by the smallest champ ever in 1 round

Back