When the heat is on...

a cold drink of ice water

0017b22w.jpg

Are you into that new-age blue or the classic red??

It's red all day for me, but if I'm feeling sassy I may do a 80/20 red-blue swirl.

The red one was always my favourite but the blue was good as well.
I never did have them much as they weren't around in my small town growing up so we only ran into them by happenstance.
We had normal slurpees from 7-11 type thing, and those terrible slush puppy ones as well. Neither of those floated my boat as a kid and honestly still don't.

We have passes to the science centre here and they have an icee machine in their cafeteria, so I make sure to grab one whenever we go. They have an orange one there as well I've yet to try.

I actually prefer carbonated drinks after they've gone flat.

I'm surprised I don't as well to be honest. My wife's calling card is opening a coke, taking one sip, setting the can down and never returning. So I tend to have a plethora of flat coke at my disposal.

The red one was always my favourite but the blue was good as well.
I never did have them much as they weren't around in my small town growing up so we only ran into them by happenstance.
We had normal slurpees from 7-11 type thing, and those terrible slush puppy ones as well. Neither of those floated my boat as a kid and honestly still don't.

We have passes to the science centre here and they have an icee machine in their cafeteria, so I make sure to grab one whenever we go. They have an orange one there as well I've yet to try.

Yam dawg, never saw the orange.

Please report back after you try it, I'll have to find a place that purveys.

Of course I drink milk shakes, it brings all boys to the yard.

Ice cold blue powerade with lots of ice and watered down. I made one at the AM/PM fountain today. Ultimate thirst quencher for me.

I don't like gatorade or powerade on it's own, as it leaves a syrupy taste in your mouth. But 1/2 or 3/4 ice and water and i'm golden.

I will drink your blood.

Sure, why not wear a goose down snowboarding parka while you're at it? ^^this guy's beggin for heatstroke

I pretty much run on ice tea & coke. Flat cokers are an abomination.

I try to cycle through all sorts of treats.

I work out all the time and i like to enjoy food.

Fucking hate milkshakes, don't find them refreshing at all.

Simple juice for me, slushies are badass too though.

I tend to buy a few boxes of multi-flavoured 'tip-tops' (others know these by many non-Welsh valleys names - ice-poles, etc....long, thin ice pops in a plastic wrapper). Then I crack 2 open, stick them in a glass, wait for melting to begin, mash them into slush, wa-la - a multi-flavoured slushie in minutes!

Back