When the heat is on...

Fugazy

You sure about that, that that’s why?
Banned
Reaction score
What is your choice of chilly blended drinks?

Are you a slushy lover?

Malt connoisseur?

Milkshake junky?

I myself love a simple chocolate malt with marshmallow creme blended in. There is a burger joint in my neck of the woods named Culver's that makes them quite proper.

A very close second is the Lemon-Berry slush from Sonic. That shit is hyper sweet and hits the spot on a hot summer day.

*Honorable mention goes to classic red Icees. When I was a child every Kmart had an Icee dispenser in it, and now Kmart doesn't exist anymore in my neck of the woods lol.

I'm on my phone so pics ain't happening, but please share your pick for your favorite frosty drink, flavor and place you can find it at. Or if its a homemade treat drop that recipe so all the sherbrethren can indulge.

I'll normally just drink some cold water. Refreshing and simple.

I've been on a tequila and bubbly water with ice, lemon and lime wedges.

Ice or nah?

Not usually, unless I'm at a decent restaurant.

Shit, I remember always wanting to get one of those red icees when I was a kid. Glad my parents knew better than to feed me that stuff.

This! I'm too daranoid of pehydration.

There is water in milkshakes. I think.

Sidebar- do you remember when 7up came out with a soda designed to hydrate the drinker. Lol.

I find I need something carbonated. Drinking straight water is great but doesnt seem to quench my thirst. Something like a cold coke or a bottle of Perrier or something is what I like, and then I just drink water after.

Not usually, unless I'm at a decent restaurant.

Shit, I remember always wanting to get one of those red icees when I was a kid. Glad my parents knew better than to feed me that stuff.

I never had one until I was a teen, lol. And by then they were so hard to find.

I don't appreciate you taking a stab at my folks tho :/

water

it is the universal solvent, the solvent of life

water

it is the universal solvent, the solvent of life

But water ain't sweet and delicious.

Plus milkshakes are all about dat texture.

Do you sip or gulp?

I gulp, and I know that's the problem. But drinking quickly is how I tend to resolve, so it takes numerous glasses of water to achieve this, which more often than not results in the bloated feeling.

I never had one until I was a teen, lol. And by then they were so hard to find.

I don't appreciate you taking a stab at my folks tho :/

No offense intended, shermano. My parents let me eat a bunch of other junk, just for whatever reason they decided to draw the line there.

But water ain't sweet and delicious.

Plus milkshakes are all about dat texture.

it is when u make it sweet

109968-beach-bikini-babe-wave-fail-gi-eslq.gif

No offense intended, shermano. My parents let me eat a bunch of other junk, just for whatever reason they decided to draw the line there.

I was joshing around mate.

I know the feeling though, I used to look at the spinning Icee on top of the machine and just dream about that shit...

I was joshing around mate.

I know the feeling though, I used to look at the spinning Icee on top of the machine and just dream about that shit...

It's because they're carbonated they're so good. ;)

It's because they're carbonated they're so good. ;)

Are you into that new-age blue or the classic red??

It's red all day for me, but if I'm feeling sassy I may do a 80/20 red-blue swirl.

Back