When the bully realized, he f****d up.

He shouldnt have stopped kicking his ass, lame...
100(12).gif

You way oversold it with that title

Nice to see Zubaz are making a comeback though

This video just saddens me.

I mean, Zubaz went out of style like 25 years ago.

Stupid to have such a size advantage and stand at such a distance, should have been able to rush that guy and slam the shit out of him

It was the only way he could win that fight and he decided to hop around a bunch in stead.

LOL the funny thing is the guy looks like your typical Mickey Gall looking bully from central casting in the 80s on one of those teen after school specials

He backed up real quick when he realized that skinny boy could fuck him up, Im laughing hard at the way he had his hands up and keeps hop stepping away he knows he picked the wrong dude.

Why is everyone assuming the bigger guy is a bully? The video gives no context at all.

There are smaller guys that train and act like assholes because they know they can beat your ass.

Matt Hughes was not big but he definitely had some bully attributes in his younger days.

We have no idea who started this fight or why.

Why is everyone assuming the bigger guy is a bully? The video gives no context at all.

There are smaller guys that train and act like assholes because they know they can beat your ass.

Matt Hughes was not big but he definitely had some bully attributes in his younger days.

We have no idea who started this fight or why.
I thought about this too. The crowd gives it away, typically crowds root for the under dog or the person who is just defending themselves. Towards the end they are totally cheering him on for his success in dominating "the bully", people love a happy ending.

Stupid to have such a size advantage and stand at such a distance, should have been able to rush that guy and slam the shit out of him

Look at his stance. He's jumping up and down with one foot directly behind the other, making him unable to move forward and throw power - ie. he doesn't know what he's doing and thus can't close the distance.

Isnt this a scene from Never back down 4?

That kid got shook, pretty awesome.

Back