When she strains to not look at you

Anybody experience this?

I experienced this yesterday. I was in the grocery store, and saw this stunning woman. Long dark hair, medium height, tight waist with T&A ratio that could be in the New Sherdog Thick Girls Thread V1: Está Gruesa! thread. Just my type.

I was over by the bell peppers, and she walked up right next to me as I was tying up my bag. I put my peppers in my cart that was nearby, and went back to spark up a conversation. I started off with saying how all peppers seemed soft, and she agreed.

I started looking through the peppers with her to find the right one. I was saying how the best ones were at the bottom since they try and put the older ones on top. I found one and offered it, but it was a yellow pepper and she wanted an orange one. We were totally up in each other's space, seemed to be comfortable, and had a seamless rapport, but the weird thing was that she never made eye contact.

Anyways, I took that as not having a high level of interest, and carried on with my shopping. I went down the rest of the aisle (checked the meats, picked up different cheeses, wraps), and swung back down the next aisle in the fruit section. I looked over, and she was still looking for an orange pepper.

So, anyways, I work my way through the fruit section and she comes down the aisle. First time I had a look at her face. She was beautiful. I was hoping she would make eye contact so I could ask her if she found the right one, but she didn't. In fact, I could feel her straining not to look.

{<huh}

What's up with that? I think she was single, because she had a basket and didn't have any problems being next to me. She wasn't turned off, at least I didn't sense that.

Help me to understand this, because I might see her again, and I want to get to know her.
You sound socially awkward as hell man. “All the peppers are soft.” Lol surprised you didn’t get maced

You sound socially awkward as hell man. “All the peppers are soft.” Lol surprised you didn’t get maced

TS is fine. You obviously have a problem if "all peppers are soft" evokes sexual images in your head. Then you project yourself on TS as being socially awkward. Nice try

it is odd that you patronizing her didn't get her all hot for you

TS is fine. You obviously have a problem if "all peppers are soft" evokes sexual images in your head. Then you project yourself on TS as being socially awkward. Nice try
It’s just a ridiculously lame observation. Creepy ass and dumb thing to say to anyone, hot girl or no

It’s just a ridiculously lame observation. Creepy ass and dumb thing to say to anyone, hot girl or no

What creeps you out about "the peppers are all soft"? Do you feel the same about other produce like tomatoes, avocados?

I'll give my brutally honest opinion. Based on what you've said, it sounds like maybe she was avoiding you from asking her out. The lack of eye-contact seems like a huge flag to me. But who knows.

I'll give my brutally honest opinion. Based on what you've said, it sounds like maybe she was avoiding you from asking her out. The lack of eye-contact seems like a huge flag to me. But who knows.

Or maybe just intimidated.

In b4 TS looks like this:

8956730764_d861df391c.jpg

She must have thought you have a flaccid penis you said all peppers were soft.

That subliminal message!

It could be that she just doesn't like making eye contact with people. She may be shy or self-conscious about something.

And yes, beautiful women are also self-conscious about things including things related to their appearance.

The most beautiful women are the most self-conscious because they feel that all their value rests on their looks. Women who are not as good-looking have other values to fall back on.

Anybody experience this?

I experienced this yesterday. I was in the grocery store, and saw this stunning woman. Long dark hair, medium height, tight waist with T&A ratio that could be in the New Sherdog Thick Girls Thread V1: Está Gruesa! thread. Just my type.

I was over by the bell peppers, and she walked up right next to me as I was tying up my bag. I put my peppers in my cart that was nearby, and went back to spark up a conversation. I started off with saying how all peppers seemed soft, and she agreed.

I started looking through the peppers with her to find the right one. I was saying how the best ones were at the bottom since they try and put the older ones on top. I found one and offered it, but it was a yellow pepper and she wanted an orange one. We were totally up in each other's space, seemed to be comfortable, and had a seamless rapport, but the weird thing was that she never made eye contact.

Anyways, I took that as not having a high level of interest, and carried on with my shopping. I went down the rest of the aisle (checked the meats, picked up different cheeses, wraps), and swung back down the next aisle in the fruit section. I looked over, and she was still looking for an orange pepper.

So, anyways, I work my way through the fruit section and she comes down the aisle. First time I had a look at her face. She was beautiful. I was hoping she would make eye contact so I could ask her if she found the right one, but she didn't. In fact, I could feel her straining not to look.

{<huh}

What's up with that? I think she was single, because she had a basket and didn't have any problems being next to me. She wasn't turned off, at least I didn't sense that.

Help me to understand this, because I might see her again, and I want to get to know her.

You were moving too fast bro, you went straight to "tying up your bag."

Engaging in a conversation about produce in a grocery store is creepy? What else creeps you out man? When did you become so sensible lol. Get off the female hormones ffs and acting like a human being. There's no wrong in socializing with a stranger. You're clearly brainwashed

Cmon dude. There is a balance to be kept to this shit, and you know it.

It is not necessarily creepy, but it could be. That depends on the person, how they interact naturally, and how socially aware they are.

At one point or another, all of us have had people come up to us, be they male or female, and try to start conversations with us in social or public settings that we were not interested in having for whatever reason. Could be at an airport or on a plane, grocery store, or wherever.

Typically when that happens, a lot of us might react the way the chick did in this situation. We make little effort in engaging the person, hoping they will get the message and cease. The alternative is to be more direct and ask the person to stop, which many (though not all) cultures would consider to be rude, even if it was done politely. Or some people that were not confrontational might just walk away if they could.

Engaging in a conversation about produce in a grocery store is creepy? What else creeps you out man? When did you become so sensible lol. Get off the female hormones ffs and acting like a human being. There's no wrong in socializing with a stranger. You're clearly brainwashed

I used to have a friend named Mike who insisted the best place to pick up women is the grocery store. I'm not even joking, when the rest of us headed to the bar, he was on the way to Kroger.

Thank god. Finally someone with some common sense.

I was flipping drowning in this haterade.

Eye contact?? Sounds like rape, TS. Not a good look these days.

#HERTOO

I used to have a friend named Mike who insisted the best place to pick up women is the grocery store. I'm not even joking, when the rest of us headed to the bar, he was on the way to Kroger.

It's true, because in the same grocery trip, I had success with another woman a little bit later. Just working it. She was all giddy, like a little girl. The problem is, I wasn't as attracted to her.

It's all in the timing when it comes to the grocery store. Got to go at time for the woman you are trying to attract. I usually go early morning. They all seemed to be wearing athletic and yoga gear.

You should have just whipped it out, thrown your nutsack on the scale and asked "how do you like these peppers baby"?

I understand the impulse.

Grocery stores, book stores, libraries, classrooms, airports, and planes. I am a little more stimulated than normal in all those kinds of places. I have engaged with women in the past in these places, always mindful that my banter might not be welcome, and observant to whether it was being genuinely reciprocated.

Though I preferred to play the 'long game' in grocery stores. People are regulars at grocery stores, so you do not have to rush things.

I would try and time a check out with a pretty girl so I could be chivalrous and let her cut. Then engage in some playful small talk. At that point, I would do nothing, though I would make a point to remember something about the conversation. If I saw the girl in the store again, I would approach and ask her abut the thing I remembered, which would usually take their memory back to the initial meeting. At this point I might ask their name. But nothing beyond that. From this point though I would consider them a 'grocery store friend' and talk to them when I saw them.

From this point, I would wait for a 'change' or an 'event'. If they had a change in appearance I could compliment them on, or if the shopping was before a holiday event like the 4th of July or the Super Bowl or something where I could ask them about their plans in a non-prying way, and extend an invitation of some kind. Generally they would have plans that close to the event. At which point I would reply 'Some other time perhaps' and then pay very close attention. If they greet that enthusiastically, I would make another invitation on the spot. Sometimes I would even be responded to with an alternative invitation.

When you do get out with ladies through this process, the sexual tension is super crazy on the date, because the odds are you have both been thinking about it for quite a while.

Back