When Ronda comes back and wins the title immediately will all the haters apologise to Edmund?

I really, really wish that Edmond had gotten into the cage with Hallman on TUF. That would have been absolutely priceless. But as Hallman said, I've never seen anyone dicktuck faster.

i regret nothing i have said about how she has conducted her self after eating that kick that was heard all around the world and knocked her the fuck out., or that i do not care if she didnt compete again.

but i will bump this and lol at you ts if she gets beaten soundly in her next fight.

So sick of clueless posters on here wayling on Ronda and her coach. Some people even use it as an insult, calling John Kavanagh the Irish Edmund as if that's a bad thing. She got beaten by Holly whos style was tailored to beating Ronda. She has since been proven to be mediocre and got really lucky. Ronda wins in a rematch and nobody else stands a chance against her. Yet Edmund still gets shit despite having coached the undisputed WMMA GOAT. I guess Miesha Tates coach is so much better? Because the results say otherwise.
So we should forgive her and her coach because she waited until Holly was no longer a threat to comeback? How long into this "champship run" does she pack up all her shit retires for good because Chris Cyborg proves she can effectively make 135? Ronda is a bully who got a taste of what she was doing and didn't like it so stopped fighting and if she does comeback waited until Holms was no longer a threat to worry about that makes her somewhat chickenshit.

I'm far from a a Firas fan, but he's far more legitimate than Edmond, and has far more success with different fighters than Edmond. Every fighter Edmond has trained has regressed or looked like utter shit.

I'm not a Firas fan either. I generally think he gets a little too much love here. That said..

Well there are opinions and facts. What you're saying about Firas being more legitimate than Edmond is your opinion, along with a lot of others here, and is definitely reasonable.

But there's no point in arguing facts and the fact is they have the same amount of UFC champions on their resume.

If she wins it will be DESPITE edmund, not BECAUSE of him.

If she does comeback and win the title, it will be 100% Ronda. Edmund has always been in it for the ride.

TS is the Edmond Tarverdyan of Sherdog.

hqdefault.jpg

Mcgregor avatar check
Belief in Rhonda's comeback check
TS may be suffering from ZUFFAverticyalitus

I'm not a Firas fan either. I generally think he gets a little too much love here. That said..

Well there are opinions and facts. What you're saying about Firas being more legitimate than Edmond is your opinion, along with a lot of others here, and is definitely reasonable.

But there's no point in arguing facts and the fact is they have the same amount of UFC champions on their resume.

That is a terrible rubric to determine whether a coach is competent or not.

So sick of clueless posters on here wayling on Ronda and her coach. Some people even use it as an insult, calling John Kavanagh the Irish Edmund as if that's a bad thing. She got beaten by Holly whos style was tailored to beating Ronda. She has since been proven to be mediocre and got really lucky. Ronda wins in a rematch and nobody else stands a chance against her. Yet Edmund still gets shit despite having coached the undisputed WMMA GOAT. I guess Miesha Tates coach is so much better? Because the results say otherwise.
Not a big Edmond fan here but I must admit you're right.

That is a terrible rubric to determine whether a coach is competent or not.

What degree of Competency each coach has is value judgement that I am not qualified to make as I'm not in any of these camps nor do I work directly with these trainers. I can speculate from a far like we all can but can't know for sure. I can at least say I've met Edmond before and sparred vs his fighters.

That said, I don't waste time arguing facts and you shouldn't either. No matter how much you may not like whatever the fact is.

Ronda should train Muay Thai.
Imagine Ronda with Shevchenko's Muay Thai.
She could clean out the division in one night.

I think she would have came back had Miesha defended the belt successfully, not now though.

What degree of Competency each coach has is value judgement that I am not qualified to make as I'm not in any of these camps nor do I work directly with these trainers. I can speculate from a far like we all can but can't know for sure. I can at least say I've met Edmond before and sparred vs his fighters.

That said, I don't waste time arguing facts and you shouldn't either. No matter how much you may not like whatever the fact is.

Ok you met Edmond. That means very little to be frank. You sparred against his fighters, but that doesn't mean much too, considering all of his fighters, who are/were in the UFC, except for Rousey have actually regressed under his tutelage is pretty damning evidence. Does he even have any guys that are possible UFC/Bellator/WSOF prospects?

So we should forgive her and her coach because she waited until Holly was no longer a threat to comeback? How long into this "champship run" does she pack up all her shit retires for good because Chris Cyborg proves she can effectively make 135? Ronda is a bully who got a taste of what she was doing and didn't like it so stopped fighting and if she does comeback waited until Holms was no longer a threat to worry about that makes her somewhat chickenshit.
Yeah, all this time when Ronda was ducking Holm.
All these ... months

Ronda should train Muay Thai.
Imagine Ronda with Shevchenko's Muay Thai.
She could clean out the division in one night.

Lol ok... You think she's going to learn muy Thai over the summer? Val has been doing striking like tae kwon do and muy Thai, the better part of her life.

Have you seen Holm recently? Shes been exposed. She's Buster Douglas. Or did you think she was impressive in her two losses against fighters Ronda would beat with her eyes closed?

You realize that she knocked Ronda stiff?

Shitting all over Holm and her skill just makes Ronda look bad because Holly dismantled her in every facet of the art of human combat allowed by the unified rules.

Well, to be honest, Cyborg beats her 10 out of 10 times. So there is that.

No, because beating Nunes isn't that big of a deal. It's expected that Ronda beats her. So what.

Back