When Ronda comes back and wins the title immediately will all the haters apologise to Edmund?

I think at this point its pretty obvious Ronda did well despite of edmund rather than because of him

She used her own natural Judo skills to overpower and submit girls, when it came to the one fight with a striker who had movement and she had to rely on the stuff edmund actually did teach her she failed fucking miserably.

The sad part is...in this window of time Edmund himself could have studied his ass off to become a much better trainer.

Fake image:
d6230e73-09bc-4ce2-a82f-0858fa653ecd_800.jpg

the real image:
100547.jpg

She is tiny. She used to fight at 115. You think Ronda could make 115? Holly and Cyborg are the only threats to Ronda. Nobody else has a chance.
Oh don't think that Ronda doesn't know how much of a threat those women are. She will duck them both at all costs. She is going to have Brownes babies anyway so this is all sorta pointless.

Edmund will have 0 things to do with Ronda possible winning the championship again

ronda could probably come back and do well, but i dont think people are going to credit edmund for that - i think people will say she could do even better at a really legit camp and that is prob accurate

She got beaten by Holly whos style was tailored to beating Ronda. She has since been proven to be mediocre and got really lucky.

Your thoughts seem to conflict each other. Get yourself sorted.

Ronda's fighting success has happened despite Edmond, not because of him.

When he gets cut a check for training her in her next fight, will he claim it legally?

If she comes back and wins the title immediately her haters will go back to talking about how weak the division is.

Edmond taught me Nothing is Impossible and taught Ronda to be an elite boxer who drops world champions with body shots.

Edmond is legit, just look at his work with Browne and that time he kicked Dennis Hallman's ass.

Yep the Hallman incident really is the stuff of legends. How he went from superagressive bully to a tiny frightened chihuahua who hid behind Ronda and barked from 20m away while running. Cant get any better. The expression of pure fear and panic when he realized Hallman takes him by his word. Greatest TUF moment I know of.

I`d have loved to see someone like Peter Aerts as striking coach with Miesha. He would have just picked Edmond up if he insulted him, taken him to the cage and closed the door to start a sparring.

I'll apologize for the fact he is such a greasy bastard.

Yep the Hallman incident really is the stuff of legends. How he went from superagressive bully to a tiny frightened chihuahua who hid behind Ronda and barked from 20m away while running. Cant get any better. The expression of pure fear and panic when he realized Hallman takes him by his word. Greatest TUF moment I know of.

I`d have loved to see someone like Peter Aerts as striking coach with Miesha. He would have just picked Edmond up if he insulted him, taken him to the cage and closed the door to start a sparring.

Yeah then chicken shit Ronda starts posturing like she wants to fight knowing there is no chance Hallman does anything to her. They really are made for each other.

Why is every fucking Conor account as of late is a useless troll

Apologize to Edmond for what?

How am I trolling here? Minority opinion doesn't mean it's a troll. If everyone agreed there wouldnt be a need for discussion. People berate Edmund for no reason other than they dont like Ronda. Hes overseen the most successful fighter in WMMA history and one of the most successful in MMA history. Wow that controversial.

Nice...who else has he produced?

Back