When Ronda comes back and wins the title immediately will all the haters apologise to Edmund?

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
So sick of clueless posters on here wayling on Ronda and her coach. Some people even use it as an insult, calling John Kavanagh the Irish Edmund as if that's a bad thing. She got beaten by Holly whos style was tailored to beating Ronda. She has since been proven to be mediocre and got really lucky. Ronda wins in a rematch and nobody else stands a chance against her. Yet Edmund still gets shit despite having coached the undisputed WMMA GOAT. I guess Miesha Tates coach is so much better? Because the results say otherwise.

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

I think it's more of a case of looking at Travis Browne, and Jake Ellenberger's performances while at his camp.

I think it's more of a case of looking at Travis Browne, and Jake Ellenberger's performances while at his camp.

Yeah two bums with little talent. He might look like him but he's not Jesus he cant do miracles. Ellenberger is alright but Travis Browne has never been good.

This is the guy that started the slap is disrespectful thread yesterday.

He's an up and coming troll.

If Rousey comes back and wins the title with excellent boxing skills I'll admit I was wrong about Edmund.

If she charges into the clinch throwing sloppy punches, gets the takedown and armbars her opponent I'll give props to her Olympic judo training and lament she's not with a better coach who can properly analyze and round out her game.

Stating fucts, I see.

10/10, 100% would read again

Have you seen Holm recently? Shes been exposed. She's Buster Douglas. Or did you think she was impressive in her two losses against fighters Ronda would beat with her eyes closed?

Yeah two bums with little talent. He might look like him but he's not Jesus he cant do miracles. Ellenberger is alright but Travis Browne has never been good.
Oh yeah, I forgot you're a troll. My bad. Moving on.

Can we please just forget that Ronda exists? Thanks.

This is the guy that started the slap is disrespectful thread yesterday.

He's an up and coming troll.

How am I trolling here? Minority opinion doesn't mean it's a troll. If everyone agreed there wouldnt be a need for discussion. People berate Edmund for no reason other than they dont like Ronda. Hes overseen the most successful fighter in WMMA history and one of the most successful in MMA history. Wow that controversial.

So sick of clueless posters on here wayling on Ronda and her coach. Some people even use it as an insult, calling John Kavanagh the Irish Edmund as if that's a bad thing. She got beaten by Holly whos style was tailored to beating Ronda. She has since been proven to be mediocre and got really lucky. Ronda wins in a rematch and nobody else stands a chance against her. Yet Edmund still gets shit despite having coached the undisputed WMMA GOAT. I guess Miesha Tates coach is so much better? Because the results say otherwise.

o7x1oEZ.gif

The only thing she will possibly be winning is the Coney Island hot dog eating contest.

Oh yeah, I forgot you're a troll. My bad. Moving on.

Ellenburger isnt a bum, I take that back. Browne is. If he wasnt a heavyweight he would be an amateur fighter and no more. If you disagree then so be it.

Have you seen Holm recently? Shes been exposed. She's Buster Douglas. Or did you think she was impressive in her two losses against fighters Ronda would beat with her eyes closed?
Yes, I've seen her. In the cage. Ronda wasn't there.

Back