When Perry gets his rematch with Jouban, how will he avenge his loss?

He will repeatedly headbutt Jouban's fists & try to ruin his potential as a hand model.

That's lot tougher than it appears, you need to throw away everything you learned about slippin' and weavin', to ''relearn'' how to not move your head and how to keep your hands down.

Only an elite fighter with no proper technique could accomplish that and I think that this guy is the pefect guy to do it.

By petitioning the NSAC to use a scoring system where getting hit in the face scores points?
Rembember that while your getting punch in the face the other guy doesn't control you on the ground, that's something that could be scored

That's lot tougher than it appears, you need to throw away everything you learned about slippin' and weavin', to ''relearn'' how to not move your head and how to keep your hands down.

Only an elite fighter with no proper technique could accomplish that and I think that this guy is the pefect guy to do it.

{<jordan} So good.

Give it the fuck up. It's not even funny anymore. He was exposed.. I'm sure he will still have a bright career , hype train is over.
/ Thread

He won't.

He's not that good a fighter.

He gets by on his athleticism, his skills are very mediocre.

There ain't gonna be no rematch.

If Mike Perry doesn't get significantly better, he'll be in Bellator by 2018/19.

Dude was exposed in a huge way.. I am not convinced he can beat anyone if they circle to their right and just throw leg kicks and jabs at him all day.

5-ways-to-garden-with-aluminum-foil-1.jpg

Jouban is a bad matchup for him....should just let it go and move on.

While these Perry threads usually annoy the hell out of me, this one is cracking me up because I feel like the joke is flying right over everyone's head. Good job, TS.

he has no business getting a rematch. Only Conor and champs get those.

A lot of threads for someone who is now irrelevant. Who cares?

He took his ass whooping like a man but I doubt it happens.

Back