When people say Conor can knockout his opponent, do they not understand what they're admitting?

Aldo went out cold, asleep, faneto

Waking up quick doesn't negate that
LMAO, that was as clean of a KO as you can get.

Yes it was clean, it was also a flash KO. Aldo was not “knocked the fuck out” as previously mentioned. It was a beautiful shot and I’m not throwing shade at Conor but getting KTFO means you’re stiff, eyes rolled back, arms up in the air or feet twitching. Someone who has been KTFO doesn’t get up immediately.

The idiocy on this forum is too much for me. Which is why I don't post here anymore since everyone is a fucking retard like yourself. "Beat the shit out of him" apparently means you got knocked down 3 times and had your face turned into hamburger. #ShertardLogic.
Uh oh. Someone doesn’t watch fights.

OK, and Khabib has a grapplers chance. So both have a chance to win.

You're admitting he only has a puncher's chance. It was the narrative before the Floyd circus, that Conor only needed one shot and he could lose all the rounds and just get the KO.

That's not a good thing lmao. It's admitting his ways to win are very limited and imo discredit him as a fighter more than glorify his KO prowess.

So when everyone is parroting this same rhetoric that Conor only needs to connect one punch against Khabib even if he gets taken down and pounded out, they aren't even giving McGregor his due diligence.

Yeah so I guess when I say "Fedor could KO him" that means that I'm saying Fedor only has a punchers chance. Because Fedor never submits anyone right? When you mention someone's skill then it means they only have that one skill!

watch
hqdefault.jpg

Conor never had puncher chance vs Floyd

He have it vs Khabib, but that's about it

You're admitting he only has a puncher's chance. It was the narrative before the Floyd circus, that Conor only needed one shot and he could lose all the rounds and just get the KO.

That's not a good thing lmao. It's admitting his ways to win are very limited and imo discredit him as a fighter more than glorify his KO prowess.

So when everyone is parroting this same rhetoric that Conor only needs to connect one punch against Khabib even if he gets taken down and pounded out, they aren't even giving McGregor his due diligence.

Mike Tyson called, he is waiting on Line 1, and would like to talk to you about great fighters who make a living and build a legacy on being one punch away from ending any fight at any given moment.

It doesn't matter what goes on during a fight with a fighter who can ruin your night with one well placed shot, he has a chance to beat you, every minute of every fight, period. A great wrestler can wrestle his way to victories until he runs into a guy he can't take down. A submission artist can submit people for wins until he runs into someone he can't grapple to the ground to finish. A guy who can finish you with one shot, is always one shot away from beating you, for the entire duration of a fight. He gives himself a chance, of some kind, to pull off a victory in every fight against any opponent, what the fuck is so bad about that?

it actually doesnt mean that.

what it actually means is that Conor is lightyears better then khabib in the standup.
It means he has a realistic probability of keeping Khabib on the outside for him to eventually KO him when Khabib tries to explode in.

Yes it was clean, it was also a flash KO. Aldo was not “knocked the fuck out” as previously mentioned. It was a beautiful shot and I’m not throwing shade at Conor but getting KTFO means you’re stiff, eyes rolled back, arms up in the air or feet twitching. Someone who has been KTFO doesn’t get up immediately.
Knocked the fuck out, to me, means someone got knocked out cold

Aldo was

Conor never had puncher chance vs Floyd

He have it vs Khabib, but that's about it
That's kind of backward. Conor had a puncher's chance against Floyd, but he has much more than a puncher's chance against Khabib.

That's kind of backward. Conor had a puncher's chance against Floyd, but he has much more than a puncher's chance against Khabib.
Nah, he did'nt had even puncher chance on Floyd

Watch Floyd's record against actual pro boxers

You clearly don’t know what KTFO is or you’re delusional and need to rewatch the fight. Aldo was getting up as soon as it was stopped.
You have not watched the footage clearly enough. You only need to be KTFO out for a split second to be considered KTFO. Once the eyes roll back in the head that's it. Add to that Mac lands a shot & John McCarthy finishez you off with a knee... this isn't even a dispute.

& by the the way, he waz KTFO before Big John did his thing just so we're clear.

If Conor has a punchers chance doesn’t that mean Khabib only has a grapplers chance ?

He was knocked down then pounded out on the ground. Cmon guys, just watch the fight its not that hard.

And Khabib’s only chance is to grapple. So what’s the difference? It’s a 50/50 fight. One has a punchers chance, others only chance is to wrestle.

Back