When people say BJ Penn is the best LW of all time...

i cant take anyone seriously if they have BJ anywhere NEAR the discussion of LW GOAT's.

Whats the meaning of boomer?
Baby boomer. A (bound to be short lived) disparaging term for an older person.

A congresswoman (or whatever they’re called Down Under) didn’t invent it but certainly popularized a growing trend when she said “OK, Boomer” to a older person heckling her stance on climate change. Google the memes, you’ll see.

In my post I was just continuing the joke within the thread. It started in post #3 or #4.

Last edited:
is that due to pure nostalgia and love they have for the prodigy?

GSP voice 'I am not impressed'.
Bro, you know not of what you speak.

Just think of any top LW today like Khabib or Tony and imagine them fighting BJ...now imagine BJ is motivated.

How can either challenger hope to survive a round against the GOAT?

BJ never trained for a fight in his life, he never even knew who he was fighting until the day of the fight - he's the GOAT...any weight, any time.

TS I think you are too biased against BJ, if I were a mod this would be a yellow card offence - you've been warned.

Baby boomer. A (bound to be short lived) disparaging term for an older person.

A congresswoman (or whatever they’re called Down Under) didn’t invent it but certainly popularized a growing trend when she said “OK, Boomer” to a older person heckling her stance on climate change. Google the memes, you’ll see.

In my post I was just continuing the joke within the thread. It started in post #3 or #4.
Thanks for the reply

i cant take anyone seriously if they have BJ anywhere NEAR the discussion of LW GOAT's.
When did that change? Or was he never anywhere near GOAT in your opinion?

There are a few directions this could go, and I’m honestly curious what your answer is.

Last edited:
Back