When Paige wins will she get the title shot?

If she wins, I hope she doesnt get a title shot right away. I would like to see her advance her skills a bit more.

How is it an intriguing style match up? There is no other outcome apart from Rousey within 10 seconds.

I bet you said that when Rousey faced Holm huh?

I think Paige has the speed to avoid getting hit or caught and also has the punching power to put Ronda on the canvas.

wouldn't warrant it but they're obviously trying to fast track her, so wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

With how the matchmaking has been lately, they'll feed her to Andrade

Whats everybodys thoughts on a potential title match for Paige if she wins tonight?

I think especially if Ronda wins in December a PVZ vs Rousey match would make perfect sense and would have huge drawing potential. You would have UFC purists wanting to see Paige take Ronda out, Dancing with the stars fans tuning in and some of Ronda's fans to. Some might say it's too soon for Paige but I think if she wins impressively tonight then it's not too soon for her to fight for the belt.

Make it happen Dana.

<{nope}><{nope}>

Whats everybodys thoughts on a potential title match for Paige if she wins tonight?

I think especially if Ronda wins in December a PVZ vs Rousey match would make perfect sense and would have huge drawing potential. You would have UFC purists wanting to see Paige take Ronda out, Dancing with the stars fans tuning in and some of Ronda's fans to. Some might say it's too soon for Paige but I think if she wins impressively tonight then it's not too soon for her to fight for the belt.

Make it happen Dana.

God, I hope so.

They should give her the interim belt after this fight.

Make it happen Dana.

So.... what weight does this fight happen at? You are aware that PVZ fights at 115, and is a rather smallish 115, where Ronda is a large 135. Ronda isn't making anything under 135. PVZ would have to quit exercising and then take a cooking job at McDonald's, then eat most of what she cooked for about a year to maybe make it up to 135. And Ronda may be furious that Paige is in the back continuously eating her order...

Me think's there is a bit of trolling at play here.

So.... what weight does this fight happen at? You are aware that PVZ fights at 115, and is a rather smallish 115, where Ronda is a large 135. Ronda isn't making anything under 135. PVZ would have to quit exercising and then take a cooking job at McDonald's, then eat most of what she cooked for about a year to maybe make it up to 135. And Ronda may be furious that Paige is in the back continuously eating her order...

Me think's there is a bit of trolling at play here.

The fight would obviously take place at 135. How could Ronda possibly get down to 115 to fight Paige for that title?

i sure as fuck hope so, i'd love to watch joanna completely fuck her shit up.

Back