When Paige wins will she get the title shot?

KeithMcKenzieJunior

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Whats everybodys thoughts on a potential title match for Paige if she wins tonight?

I think especially if Ronda wins in December a PVZ vs Rousey match would make perfect sense and would have huge drawing potential. You would have UFC purists wanting to see Paige take Ronda out, Dancing with the stars fans tuning in and some of Ronda's fans to. Some might say it's too soon for Paige but I think if she wins impressively tonight then it's not too soon for her to fight for the belt.

Make it happen Dana.

JJ would counter her sloppy rushes into oblivion

Last edited:
This is why white belts shouldn't make threads

No, I'd like to see her fight Carla Esparza next.

Just for the fun of watching Joanna beating her Lets do it.
<{Joewithit}>

No. She should fight Karolina or Esparza tho.

Jessica Andrade deserves next shot.

Paige vs Ronda is a joke. Paige should call out Cyborg if she's not a duck.

As the DAMN GOAT poster on this miserable DAMN site, I got half a mind to revoke your posting privileges ts! What the hell man. First of all wmma sucks! That's number 1!! Second, ronda is like 50lbs bigger than PVZ, and third, if Nunes doesn't kill ronda, the cocktail of sleeping pills and anti depressants will after her massive loss at the end of the month. Come on man! Get your shit together!

#GUERNICAbless

Waterson would be a good win but not enough to get her a title shot. Also, Joanna would destroy her. I like Paige but I doubt she will ever win the title.

Sorry but there's no way Paige vs. Ronda is happening, Paige wants the fight at 125 and I doubt Ronda would want to or is able to cut to that.

If Paige can get past Waterson then the UFC should consider pitching her against Moroz or if they want to see how she does against a top 5 again, then Esparza. Grasso would be a nice pick but she's already booked to fight Herrig (Unless they'd consider it after that fight). There's no way Paige is getting a title shot now, she's still got time to grow, I see her challenging in a year or two, just not now.

Anywho, as far as who's JJ's next challenger, it's probably Jessica Andrade.

Why the fuck would Paige fight Ronda?

145 is where the action is. Paige v winner of Holm/GDR

Hope
so
so
we
can
see
her
get
killed
brutally
by
joanna

Ufc is going to keep paige and sage away from harm as long as possible.

Back