When Overeem first signed to the ufc there were a lot of people saying shogun would still KO him

When Ubereem first signed to the UFC, I thought "That's a big motherfucker, but he use to be really skinny.......he is definitely on some shit" he later popped. Haa

134_Alistair_Overeem_medium.jpg

NGjrX.gif

Do you remember that sherdog?

Of course there were also many persons that said he is going to win the HW title, but it was shocking how many haters were saying that shogun would still Knock him out.
I don't remember that but if they did, then they were effin stupid. Overeem had to starve down as a lhw and wasn't anywhere near his best at 205.

Of course there were also many persons that said he is going to win the HW title, but it was shocking how many haters were saying that shogun would still Knock him out.

It's like they never fought before and Shogun never kicked his ass. 205 Shogun > 205 Overeem easily.

shoguns a bad matchup for the reem. usada seem could very well get ko'd by shogun. that's the truth ts. it's happened before man.

When Overeem first signed to the ufc there were a lot of people saying shogun would still KO him

You've been here 3 wks, but remember what people were saying 6 yrs ago?

It would never get to a third fight
Shogun already smashed him twice I think mentally he already beat overeem in a third fight especially with out the horse meat

It's like they never fought before and Shogun never kicked his ass. 205 Shogun > 205 Overeem easily.

they were talking about HW reem, idiot. They said that his muscle won't make his chin better and that now he will get tired even faster.... so shogun would still ko him.

I don't remember that but if they did, then they were effin stupid. Overeem had to starve down as a lhw and wasn't anywhere near his best at 205.

Even right now, in this thread, people try to argue about it.

Lmao

Prime Ubereem/Prime Calcureem wipes the floor with Prime Shogun. Prime Shogun vs Regular Overeem is a different story tho

shoguns a bad matchup for the reem. usada seem could very well get ko'd by shogun. that's the truth ts. it's happened before man.

USADA reem proved to be the best HW. Shogun stands a better chance at beating ubereem than USADA reem. Anyway in both of the cases he loses within two minutes, by brutal Knock out.

It's like Datsik never fought and ko'd Arlovski. So it would have not been stupid to say in 2006 that Datsik would still KO arlovski.

Chinarice let's face it, you got owned.

I won't answer to you anymore.... you got wrecked.

they were talking about HW reem, idiot. They said that his muscle won't make his chin better and that now he will get tired even faster.... so shogun would still ko him.

Hey idiot, there definitely were not plethoras of threads saying Shogun would move to HW and destroy Overeem, idiot.

Stop being stupid and whiney and deal with the fact that 205 Shogun is better, idiot.

Prime Shogun beats prime Overeem. Overeem got KOd twice by him.

Maybe not but still. Shogun is amazing.
Overeem was whipping Shoguns ass in both fights before he gassed himself.

It's like Datsik never fought and ko'd Arlovski. So it would have not been stupid to say in 2006 that Datsik would still KO arlovski.

Chinarice let's face it, you got owned.

I won't answer to you anymore.... you got wrecked.

You're like the biggest scrub on here, coming back like 6 years removed from Shogun being a solid fighter and making these statements.

You're too stupid for words.

You couldn't own me on my worst day and on your best, son. Go play in traffic, bozo.

Who said this?

People were saying that Shogun could knockout UberReem? You sure?

You've been here 3 wks, but remember what people were saying 6 yrs ago?
It's called being a tool with no life who constantly makes separate accounts because he made himself look like an idiot too many times

Overeem got KTFO by Travis Brown and people are doubting that Shogun could have KOd him (again)?

Back