When McGregor beat aldo,How much humble pie wll be eaten?

Edsonbarboza1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
When he gets the belt and proves all the doubters wrong,I can safely say only a handful of posters will eat humble pie the rest will create new accounts to avoid admitting they were wrong

A million excuses for Aldo the next day.

I don't think this fight will be the standup war people expect. Aldo is very well rounded and a smart fighter. They say Aldo's BJJ is even better than his striking. We just don't see it because his striking is so good an he never has to use it. I think Aldo will test other aspects of Mcgregor's game early. He does have takedowns and I think he will use his striking to set up an early takedown and possibly submit McGregor quickly.

I don't think this fight will be the standup war people expect. Aldo is very well rounded and a smart fighter. They say Aldo's BJJ is even better than his striking. We just don't see it because his striking is so good an he never has to use it. I think Aldo will test other aspects of Mcgregor's game early. He does have takedowns and I think he will use his striking to set up an early takedown and possibly submit McGregor quickly.

Aldos chin has been cracked,he has taken a bit of damage recently,conor is fresh fighter never been clipped hard in his life in mma,He got this IMO.

How much are we betting McGregor suddenly becomes best buds with him like Chad did after he gets absolutely ruined?

When he gets the belt and proves all the doubters wrong,I can safely say only a handful of posters will eat humble pie the rest will create new accounts to avoid admitting they were wrong

Yes it will be great to be a whitebelt again. I can create dumb threads and nobody will think twice about it........Because whitebelts are rookies:rolleyes:

More importantly, how much coke will be snorted?

Why are you obsessed with McGregor?

If you're going to make a troll account, at least have some variance and suck someone else's dick for each thread

Aldo was past his prime, and he's not a 'rassler, McGregor has to fight a 'rassler like Cub Swanson.

Aldo hasn't had a submission win in over 9 years...

Won't know, will be busy with Connor's strudel in my mouf.

none.....because it won't happen

Sherdog would become a terrible place with all the annoying Mc Goat fans and McGregor's ego would hit a new high.

Wrong about what? That even if McGregor beats Aldo there is only a slim chance his legacy will ever exceed what Aldo has done? Sure McGregor can beat Aldo, its a fight, anything can happen. But Aldo is the GOAT of his weight class.

I'm torn really...Aldo has been my favorite fighter for a long time now and I love his style and technique but Conor winning rejuvenates the FW division ten-fold and I love smack talkers...the UFC hasn't had their true Mohammed Ali yet that talks incredible amounts of trash while being a dominant champion.

I will stick with Aldo winning though 3rd round TKO or a lopsided UD.

Aldos chin has been cracked,he has taken a bit of damage recently,conor is fresh fighter never been clipped hard in his life in mma,He got this IMO.

I don't think Conor will beat him for the reason I layed out. I think Aldo is going to exploit other aspects of Conor's game, or at least test him. From watching Conor's fights, to me it is clear he is a dangerous striker and has a solid chin. What we don't know is how good his wrestling is, and how good his BJJ is. Aldo will test those areas of his game.

Back