When Khabib said I’m gonna change his face

MadNIghtKing

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
No truer words have ever been spoken. I don’t recognize this Conor McGregor at all. He looks different and he has no more of that old gamesmanship and showmanship mentally. Freaking hug fest at the face-off. Khabib humbled him.

Well yeah, nothing humbles a man like a good beating. He probably inadvertently made him a better fight though. Poirier's going to sleep, unfortunately.

Bet the house on it

I've never heard this topic before...

Well yeah, nothing humbles a man like a good beating. He probably inadvertently made him a better fight though. Poirier's going to sleep, unfortunately.

Bet the house on it
Unless we go past round 2 <{Heymansnicker}>

Khabib made him have such a meltdown conroe shaved his hair and beard.

He didn't change his face at all, there was barely a bruise on Conor despite Khabib sending in his whole family to sucker punch him.

Bet the house on it
This is a good point. Maybe he has been training harder like in his youth.

No truer words have ever been spoken. I don’t recognize this Conor McGregor at all. He looks different and he has no more of that old gamesmanship and showmanship mentally. Freaking hug fest at the face-off. Khabib humbled him.
I don't think the Habib bout had 100% to do with this. But it did play a factor for sure...
Conor is unrecognisable..

Conor retired Khabib... so who won the war...

Maybe he changed his face from a smilee to a frownee?

The most menacing words ever spoken in the UFC. Straight to the point. I made a stank face and said damn when I hard that shit for the first time.

Didnt get chance to- that tap was so lightning quick, crank wasnt even in. I really do believe khabib was looking to break jaw if given 5-6 more seconds.

Back