When Jon Jones Cried on Camera, do you think he was Faking the Tears?

make no mistake he is a fake person, but those tears were legitimate tears of a cheater that told us without words that he was guilty

7 signs your dealing with a psychopath

“ They are really bad at crying.
"When [Susan Smith] gave a press conference and cried about her missing children, her fake tears were actually what raised suspicions that she was the killer," says Glass.

When psychopaths cry, Glass says they will often wipe underneath each eye, one at a time. "When people cry genuine tears they cry with both eyes, and so they will tend to wipe both eyes at once“

Let's get that facial analysis expert in here

Of course, but people calling him a psychopath or sociopath really need to read up on the difference between the two. Sociopath's can feel remorse but they will continue to do harm or lie despite this.

When psychopaths cry, Glass says they will often wipe underneath each eye, one at a time. "When people cry genuine tears they cry with both eyes, and so they will tend to wipe both eyes at once“
<mma1>
Psychopath confirmed

<mma1>
Psychopath confirmed

Good man crying
<DCrying>

Non human fake crying

<mma1>

Meanwhile sherdoggers gargle Jon’s balls. All while, If you were stranded on side of road injured because you ran off the road Jon Jones would check you out, and maybe help. But if helping would make him late for a party he wouldn’t give you any help letting you and your 6 year old rot in the street, while DC would carry the both of you to the hospital if needed, and Probably check up on you a week later to see how you doing.

Good man crying
<DCrying>

Non human fake crying

<mma1>

Meanwhile sherdoggers gargle Jon’s balls. All while, If you were stranded on side of road injured because you ran off the road Jon Jones would check you out, and maybe help. But if helping would make him late for a party he wouldn’t give you any help letting you and your 6 year old rot in the street, while DC would carry the both of you to the hospital if needed, and Probably check up on you a week later to see how you doing.
Lol get a fucking grip

He cried like a little girl. Truly a pathetic excuse for a real man.
jthe idea that real men don't shed tears is an idea constructed by fake alphas and imbalanced masculinity

Real masculinity is balanced and embodies both archetypes, not only that but it is completely secure and confident in that

There is nothing alpha about boddling up all your emotions inside. It reeks of insecurity and a hard shell that is basically only an illusion. Unfortunately too many men like yourself grew up with a false perception of what truly makes up a real man

I'd recommend buying king, warrior, magician, lover on Amazon.

He was remembering that time he ran out of coke and his dealer didn't answer his messages for like two hours.

True, but sociopaths do.
I dont think anyone is truly accusing Jon of being a psychopath. Anyone saying that simply doesn't understand the actual meaning. They mean sociopath.
I don't see it personally. Think he's a clear narcissist, as are many that embody some level of greatness.

To say he's a sociopath is a massive leap though and I do mean massive

True, but sociopaths do.
I dont think anyone is truly accusing Jon of being a psychopath. Anyone saying that simply doesn't understand the actual meaning. They mean sociopath.

Sociopath and Psychopath are basically the same thing. Jones and McGregor seem more like narcissist, they are both really sensitive to criticism like narcissist. Jones cares to much how people perceive him, and Conor wants people to perceive him as some type of Alpha, and snaps if he is challenged. Psychopaths are disconnected from emotions. The most dangerous personality disorder is actually malignant narcissististic people. Psychopaths also dont take pleasure in hurting people a narcissist might

If theres anybody that could he a psychopath in the UFC it might be Johnny Walker. I dont think that guys ever felt fear or anxiety in his life

Grip you say? Seems you’d like to grip jons dick as you lick the bottom of his sac
giphy.gif

I understand many of you feel that he's a Sociopath, psychopath

Do you think when he legit bawled his eyes out on camera that he had his game down to such a science that he could just cry on cue?

<mma1>

what happened is he genuinely was so upset that he got caught and he felt that bad for himself, for real. he got made to look bad in public, he got discovered as a cheater. the tears were 100% for himself "oh poor me everyone thought i was great and now they know i am trash, oh my poor ego"

he said in the aftermath that he wanted to show the world this great story, that a guy could get caught cheating and come back and be champion again. so in his head he wanted to use his public disgrace to make himself look good. thats just a whole other kind of fucked up, i wonder if he also hit that pregnant woman just to show people that even champions can make mistakes oh boo hoo

He was actually trying to flush the picograms out of his body.

Good man crying
<DCrying>

Non human fake crying

<mma1>

Holy shit, you seriously think that?

Damn dude learn to control your hatred.

Did he use the "pocket in the hole and pluck" method? Acting from the school of Joey Tribbiani

Back