When it hits you that Darren Till simply doesn't belong in there with Tyron Woodley

I wouldn’t be surprised if Woodley knocked out Till in the first.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Woodley knocked out Till in the first.
Me neither. Woodley is a dangerous counter puncher. He fucked Wonderboy up on the feet and took him down easily earlier on in the fight. I don't see what Till brings that Woodley hasn't already successfully trained for in his last 2 camps.

Till will stalk Woodley while continually giving him a beating....

Update your ↓↓↓ signature if you truly feel that way, with fanz like you who needz haters...

Only fighters I like by weightclass:
FW: Cejudo
BW: Dillashaw
FW: Holloway
LW: McGregor, Ferguson & Khabib
WW: Woodley
MW: Whittaker
LHW: DC
HW: DC
The joke... It went over your head.... Grats?

the ufc dont want woodley as the champ hence the fast tracking of till.

he's a big british guy and UFC loves giiving them title shots after a couple of wins rather than have then exposed by a wrestler

Usman hadn’t just beat the #1 fighter in the division also nobody cares about usman

the #1 fighter in the division is Tyron Woodley.

Usman has beaten Demian Maia who had just fought for the title and Colby had earned his interim title shot beating Maia.

if nobody cares about Usman why don't they dump him then?

the #1 fighter in the division is Tyron Woodley.

if nobody cares about Usman why don't they dump him then?
Woodly is champ wonderboy was rank 1
And because he keeps winning obviously but even if you’re an usman fan you have to accept nobody really likes him. Not that that should mean anything but unfortunately it does

Tills first 12 fights were against absolute tomato cans

Me neither. Woodley is a dangerous counter puncher. He fucked Wonderboy up on the feet and took him down easily earlier on in the fight. I don't see what Till brings that Woodley hasn't already successfully trained for in his last 2 camps.

Till brings pressure, power, size and better understanding of range than anyone Woodley has ever faced. Totally different fight than Woodley vs Maia/Thompson.

Till brings pressure, power, size and better understanding of range than anyone Woodley has ever faced. Totally different fight than Woodley vs Maia/Thompson.
Till is same size as Maia.

You could make the same argument about Woodley, he didn't deserve his title shot after beating Kim and winning a split against Gastelum, but who cares.

Till also took Covington spot after Colby refused, "audentes fortuna iuvat" they said.

Me neither. Woodley is a dangerous counter puncher.

Lmao hahaha goodness christ

You either don't know what counter punching means, or you have never seen a real counter puncher fight in your life

Aluminati said:
he fucked up Wonderboy on the feet
LMAO

It's like you were in a contest with yourself to get more and more delusional with each next sentence.

He has wins over Cerrone and Wonderboy. Win or lose, he belongs in there.

His win over Thompson was impressive as he fought a very smart and calculated fight. With all that said, I totally can see why someone would score that fight differently and even make the claim that Stephen may have won.
Sounds exactly like what woodley did.

Why don't they belong in the same cage again?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Lmao hahaha goodness christ

You either don't know what counter punching means, or you have never seen a real counter puncher fight in your life

LMAO

It's like you were in a contest with yourself to get more and more delusional with each next sentence.
{<jimmies}

If Tyron mixes up his wrestling with his striking, he will handle Till with ease.
This

Assuming Till makes weight, he'll have a size advantage but clearly can't use it as effectively like some other fighters do. I think Tyron pressures him and wears him down with wrestling before hunting for a KO

Back