When is Yoel Romero the #1 MW contender getting that belt???

Bro, come on now, jacare had a decent 3rd round rally but he also got dropped and GnP way harder in the 1st. What I remember most about that fight his neither one doing shit the 2nd round. It wasnt a great display for either fighter really, especially compared to the other fights against people like lyoto or okami.

They are both really good competitors, of course they are going to have better showings against other washed up competitors. Not sure what you are expecting. My point is, the guy who was awarded a gift decision and then pissed hot (unmarked supplement or not) does not deserve a title shot.

Funny, more media members thought draw rather than Romero win:
2h73no4.gif

lol stop the presses Jordan Breen has spoken! MMA media is a complete joke you know? But hey whatever helps you sleep at night. Take solace in the fact it COULD have been a draw. Romero>Jacare

lol stop the presses Jordan Breen has spoken! MMA media is a complete joke you know? But hey whatever helps you sleep at night. Take solace in the fact it COULD have been a draw. Romero>Jacare
Sure, the post fight commentators are stupid, the media is always wrong, the fact that Sherdog's poll overwhelmingly thought Jacare won is pointless. A 2015 account named Sidecheckkick declares Romero the winner and that's that.

Goodnight Sherdog, gotta save some braincells.

They are both really good competitors, of course they are going to have better showings against other washed up competitors. Not sure what you are expecting. My point is, the guy who was awarded a gift decision and then pissed hot (unmarked supplement or not) does not deserve a title shot.

I mean I kind of expected them to go after it more to really cement the title shot. People like rockhold and weidman still look to dominate from bell to bell regardless of competition and usually do. Romeo and jacare just fought very tentative and both seemed gassed, which may be part of the hesitance to engage. Both of them looking tired could be in part to the IV ban and them being huge mw.

Sure, the post fight commentators are stupid, the media is always wrong, the fact that Sherdog's poll overwhelmingly thought Jacare won is pointless. A 2015 account named Sidecheckkick declares Romero the winner and that's that.

Goodnight Sherdog, gotta save some braincells.

All irrelevant. I'm sorry you can't appreciate a fighter as great as Yoel. Watching Romero and then seeing the MW title fight was almost like watching kids do MMA. Who cares who holds the title it's pointless as long as Romero is coming for that belt. Gay Jesus bless

Pump him full of roids and send him out there. Same for Vitor.

I really like yoel.. his style of fighting.. his personality..

but this whole drug thing has me like...idk

lets just say I want to believe hes natty and it was just a tainted supplement...

but a physique like that... at almost 40... idk.

He's an animal. Shitty turn of events. I was pumped to see him fight for the title even tho his last fight was less dominant. As listed, at his age and the punishments for PEDs being so harsh I agree with never.

He lost that fight. He gassed in the 1st round. Jacare clearly won rounds 2 & 3. The judges were totally out to lunch on that one.

Screw instant rematches the Rockhold vs Weidman rematch isn't until June anyways. A rematch NOBODY wants to see and only happened because USADA shat all over everything. When is Gay Jesus getting that belt? Quarter 3 of 2016? IMO Romero throws around Luke and Chris like little boys in the wrestling dept. and is the way harder hitter of both men too. Luke or Chris fighting Romero would look like man vs child. Rockhold and Weidman are sitting ducks with the belt. They both would need to fight Yoel at the same time to even have any chance to win. 2v1 is their best bet. Contaminated substance or not this guy is a freak athlete and wrestling legend! Gay Jesus is waiting...

Yoel-Romero1.jpg

When he stops roiding and lying.

Back