When is Yoel Romero the #1 MW contender getting that belt???

What's this gay Jesus thing Everyone's doing?

He implored people to not forget Jesus as hes very pious. However being a Coobin meng it came out as "no for gay Jesus". People hear whay they want I guess especially from Cubans.

Let's see....

He pissed hot.

He lost to Jacare but was given the win anyway

He cheated to beat Kennedy.

Yeah, dude totally deserves a title shot.

Let's see....

He pissed hot.

He lost to Jacare but was given the win anyway

He cheated to beat Kennedy.

Yeah, dude totally deserves a title shot.

AAAAAAAAAAaaand NEW

WelltodoEagerDodobird.gif

Yeah he's fluent in German and Spanish but has comically bad English. Loved seeing all the butthurt politically correct people who thought he was saying some anti-gay speech.

He made the comment about America not forgetting jesus literally a day after gay marriage became legal nation wide. It's a pretty fair assumption that him being against homosexuality, because of his religious beliefs, is the reason for saying this statement. I could careless about him being a Christian or anti-homosexual but I'm fairly sure that why he brought it up in his post fight speech.

He made the comment about America not forgetting jesus literally a day after gay marriage became legal nation wide. It's a pretty fair assumption that him being against homosexuality, because of his religious beliefs, is the reason for saying this statement. I could careless about him being a Christian or anti-homosexual but I'm fairly sure that why he brought it up in his post fight speech.

Which shows you missed the point completely that it had nothing to do with anything about gays.

ETA: Only PC fools think someone disagreeing with the gay lifestyle equals hate speech anyways.

I don't have an opinion on the whole hate speech thing. I'm just pointing out him bringing up America not forgetting jesus is more than likely attributed to gay marriage being passed in the US. I don't know why people care so much. Him being a devout Christian it's kind of a given he doesn't agree with gay marriage regardless of if that's what he meant by the speech or not. Which is perfectly with in his right to feel that way.

Cool first round highlights, where is the second and third round where Romero gets his ass kicked?

lol you tell me. Jacare got destroyed that fight I watched it live on a big screen in HD and his eyes were rolling in the back of his head with every GnP punch that landed :(

lol you tell me. Jacare got destroyed that fight I watched it live on a big screen in HD and his eyes were rolling in the back of his head with every GnP punch that landed :(

Which happened for 45 seconds. With the rest of the fight being an obvious win for Jacare. You... do know it wasn't finished then, right?

Which happened for 45 seconds. With the rest of the fight being an obvious win for Jacare. You... do know it wasn't finished then, right?

Jacare was on auto pilot most of that fight. I fail to see how anyone thought he wins guess he has a lot of BJJ fans who like him?

high level olympic wrestling>high level BJJ :D

Jacare was on auto pilot most of that fight. I fail to see how anyone thought he wins guess he has a lot of BJJ fans who like him?

high level olympic wrestling>high level BJJ :D

The entire post-fight commentary crew on FS1 thought Jacare won, as did most of Sherdog. All BJJ fans, I guess.

Jacare on auto pilot > gassed out Romero after tiring himself out failing to put out Jacare. He ran in the second and got his ass beat in the third.

The entire post-fight commentary crew on FS1 thought Jacare won, as did most of Sherdog. All BJJ fans, I guess.

Jacare on auto pilot > gassed out Romero after tiring himself out failing to put out Jacare. He ran in the second and got his ass beat in the third.

Those analysts are literally always wrong. The same FS1 crew who picked Hendricks to dominate Wonderboy? Anyways I suggest learning to accept and move on. Romero is king at knocking out and beating overrated Brazilians

Those analysts are literally always wrong. The same FS1 crew who picked Hendricks to dominate Wonderboy. Anyways I suggest learning to accept and move on. Romero is king at knocking out and beating overrated Brazilians

Except he couldn't knock Jacare out and almost got KO'D in round three, with a cage grab saving him in round 2.
011316-ufc-Souza-Romero-pi-mp.vadapt.664.high.94.jpg

Keep repping your boy though, maybe you can swap piss with him so he isn't caught the next time he has to get drug tested

Neither looked like they warranted a title shot after the 1st round. Both were fighting extremely tentative and looked a bit tired. Romero's fence grab was pretty low on top of all that. I wish he got a point taken and it been declared a draw because that's what it felt like minus jacare getting dropped.

Neither looked like they warranted a title shot after the 1st round. Both were fighting extremely tentatively and looked a bit tired. Romero's fence grab was pretty low on top of all that. I wish he got a point taken and it been declared a draw because that's what it felt like minus jacare getting dropped.

Are we just pretending the third round didn't happen?
8994041.jpg

8994041.jpg

It didn't matter since the first round was so one sided it could have been scored 10-8. Even if Jacare won the next two rounds as you claim he would have got a draw at best.

8994041.jpg

Bro, come on now, jacare had a decent 3rd round rally but he also got dropped and GnP way harder in the 1st. What I remember most about that fight his neither one doing shit the 2nd round. It wasnt a great display for either fighter really, especially compared to the other fights against people like lyoto or okami.

It didn't matter since the first round was so one sided it could have been scored 10-8. Even if Jacare won the next two rounds as you claim he could have got a draw at best.

Funny, more media members thought draw rather than Romero win:
2h73no4.gif

Back