When is the first Khabib - McGregor press conference?

No idea, but probably closer to the fight. People (not necessarily you specifically) keep complaining that there's not enough promotion, but this fight was just announced. They'll promote it and ramp it up, and we'll see all the conferences as usual unless one of them pulls out. This early clamoring for promotion and press conferences tells me that this is going to be one of the biggest fights in history.

I'm waiting for a fighter to be on their phone, texting while Conor's unleashing his best rehearsed lines at them, not even paying attention. Conor would be so hurt not getting the attention he strives so hard to get.

There will probably be one before UFC 228 weigh ins.

We have to get through 228 first, god I wish that shit card passed already.

I don’t think Dana wants Conor and Khabib standing face to face. Conor might try that shit like he did against Nate trying to break his hand and Dana knows that would have a bad outcome.

I don’t think Dana wants Conor and Khabib standing face to face. Conor might try that shit like he did against Nate trying to break his hand and Dana knows that would have a bad outcome.
You can’t really think he tried to break his hand, lol.

No idea, but probably closer to the fight. People (not necessarily you specifically) keep complaining that there's not enough promotion, but this fight was just announced. They'll promote it and ramp it up, and we'll see all the conferences as usual unless one of them pulls out. This early clamoring for promotion and press conferences tells me that this is going to be one of the biggest fights in history.

Thank you! I love a good neural answer.

When did the forums become google?

Back