When is the diaz/McGregor prefight pressers?

Well the staredowns are thursday. Mcgregor aint about that presser life anymore. I expect a normal media day on thursday.

Well the staredowns are thursday. Mcgregor aint about that presser life anymore. I expect a normal media day on thursday.

This will hurt numbers and hype for the fight. They need to follow similar formula as first time around, I was very much looking forward to a bit of madness prior to the fight.

Well they botched the actual prefight press conference last month, much to the benefit of Conor McGregor.

Press conference is Wednesday. Confirmed by Ariel.

This will hurt numbers and hype for the fight. They need to follow similar formula as first time around, I was very much looking forward to a bit of madness prior to the fight.

I think they want Conor focusing just on the fight. If he doesn't win, the UFC doesn't win.

do you think conor would get on his old presser road if he wins against nate? i for one kinda doubt it

Personally I love McGregors the weigh-ins, theyre always complete madness

800k buys.

You really think this fight will do less than the first? This fight is going to do absolutely huge numbers. Now, people know what a good fight they had. People are expecting a great fight. No matter who wins. Now conor is fully prepared for nate. He wasn't training for 155lbs, then suddenly has to now fight at 170lbs. This fight should break every record in the books.

You really think this fight will do less than the first? This fight is going to do absolutely huge numbers. Now, people know what a good fight they had. People are expecting a great fight. No matter who wins. Now conor is fully prepared for nate. He wasn't training for 155lbs, then suddenly has to now fight at 170lbs. This fight should break every record in the books.
No way it does more than the first fight.

Conor lost and got exposed, that makes casuals lose interest

This fight will do less than the first yes.

There is not enough buzz

I think it'll do less because a lot of bandwagon fans quit MMA altogether after he lost. many of his remaining fans don't think he has much of a chance in the rematch.

Fight pressers do not fit well with Conor after a defeat, he isnt full of clever shit to throw around, he isnt full of himself, i was expecting more of the same pre-fight stuff from the first fight, but it seems that if you rematch a guy that just beat you a couple of months ago there isnt much a person could say, weigh-ins might get interesting.

I expected a lot more promotion for sure. Sure I seen the promo every commercial of the last Fight Night but don't think I have seen it since.

Every casual random who just watches sports not even UFC knew about the first fight from all the media appearances ... Not sure if this is the case for this one. Nate being on late night shows doesn't exactly reach mass sports fans.

Back