When is Kevin Lee fighting again?

He took Tony Ferguson, arguably the best LW on the plane, and beat the fuck out of him until he gassed

He lost to Al in his debut
He's younger, a better athlete, and a fantastic wrestler. I think he'd beat the fuck out of Dustin Poirier

And santos, the bjj guy?

look, there's a trend of him losing to guys he can't grapple fuck. The only guys he grapple fucks aren't really good grapplers. Any time he faces someone with good grappling credentials, he loses. Also, everyone beats Tony up in the first round. Even that groovy lando guy did it. I struggle to remember the last time Tony won round one in his fights.

And santos, the bjj guy?

look, there's a trend of him losing to guys he can't grapple fuck. The only guys he grapple fucks aren't really good grapplers. Also, everyone beats Tony up in the first round. Even that Can groovy lando. I struggle to remember the last time Tony won round one in his fights.

What?
That's not a trend, for one.
He lost on the feet to the BJJ guy because he was a shitty striker,
same with Al
because he was a shitty striker
He's no longer a shitty striker

Again
I think he'd merk him

What?
That's not a trend, for one.
He lost on the feet to the BJJ guy because he was a shitty striker,
same with Al
because he was a shitty striker
He's no longer a shitty striker

Again
I think he'd merk him

Why do you think he was on the feet with them? because any time he faces someone with grappling credentials, he either loses on the mat, or he can't take it to the mat/doesn't want to, and he loses on the feet.

He's never handled someone on the mat as good as dustin. having a minute of success against Tony, take round one off, ferguson doesn't mean much.

When he cuts off his belly button so he can make 155.

Why do you think he was on the feet with them?
Because when grapplers are shitty strikers they have trouble closing and maintaining a distance that facilitates effective grappling

Because when grapplers are shitty strikers they have trouble closing and maintaining a distance that facilitates effective grappling

No. Because he couldn't outgrapple them or he didn't want to risk it.

No. Because he couldn't outgrapple them or he didn't want to risk it.
Or
because when grapplers are shitty strikers they have troubling closing and maintaining a distance that facilitates effective grappling

Or
because when grapplers are shitty strikers they have troubling closing and maintaining a distance that facilitates effective grappling

Yet he did it against Tony and AI and still lost, so maybe, as I've been saying, he couldn't outgrapple anyone with actual grappling credentials?

and he didn't even try to takedown santos, because, as I said, he was afraid of Santos bjj?

But now he'll suddenly be dominating black belts like dustin on the ground?

Yet he did it against Tony and AI and still lost, so maybe, as I've been saying, he couldn't outgrapple anyone with actual grappling credentials?

and he didn't even try to takedown santos, because, as I said, he was afraid of Santos bjj?

But now he'll suddenly be dominating black belts like dustin on the ground?

You're not even making a good argument lol
We're going to have to agree to disagree

Dude, why not just ask him straight up?

@KevinLee - when are you fighting again mate? I’d love to see you take on Gaethje, though smashing Al in a rematch would work too.

I hope it’s not Poirier because I want him to fight Nate.

His best grappling feat in MMA thus far is outgrappling purple belt high school wrestler in chiesa. I think Lee has all the potential in the world, but as of right now, he hasn't done much of anything to warrant being in title contention.
Chiesa was again exposed by Pettis, who hasn't exactly been a world beater recently...... I don't know how Lee got so hyped beating really no one elite. I agree that he could be good but he has not proved himself to be elite, and furthermore, he is in Till's spot, and will likely have to fight similarly sized men soon.

You're not even making a good argument lol
We're going to have to agree to disagree

To be honest, I don't understand what you're saying either. He took tony and AI down. Why couldn't he outgrapple them? Why didn't he even want to try grappling with Santos?

He’s gonna fight Tony on Oct 6th. After Khabib pulls out and they move Pettis up to fight Conor.

To be honest, I don't understand what you're saying either. He took tony and AI down. Why couldn't he outgrapple them? Why didn't he even want to try grappling with Santos?
Why are you asking me why?
Do you mean how?

Chiesa was again exposed by Pettis, who hasn't exactly been a world beater recently...... I don't know how Lee got so hyped beating really no one elite. I agree that he could be good but he has not proved himself to be elite, and furthermore, he is in Till's spot, and will likely have to fight similarly sized men soon.

Yeah, I don't get it. Practically any time he faces someone with real grappling credentials, he loses. Yet people are hyping lee as possibly the best grappler in the division up there with khabib.

People talk about khabib beating cans or getting stylistic easy matchups, but at least khabib beat the lower level collegiate wrestlers and the bjj black belts that he faced.

P4P most delusional fighter on the roster, he is now saying Tony stole his fight for 229 even tho they never offered it to him <36>

oh you
Now you're just being silly

No. You're losing me man. I asked why because that's what I wanted to know. I thought that was obvious. He certainly didn't lose to Ferguson because of

And he got into several grappling situations with AI, so he didn't lose to AI because of

And he didn't even try to close or maintain the distance to facilitate grappling against Santos, he actually tried to get away from it. So he didn't lose to Santos because of

He lost to them all because his grappling just isn't proven against guys with actual credentials. Guys like dustin, for example.

No. You're losing me man. I asked why because that's what I wanted to know. I thought that was obvious. He certainly didn't lose to Ferguson because of

And he got into several grappling situations with AI, so he didn't lose to AI because of

And he didn't even try to close or maintain the distance to facilitate grappling against Santos, he actually tried to get away from it. So he didn't lose to Santos because of

He lost to them all because his grappling just isn't proven against guys with actual credentials. Guys like dustin, for example.
<{vega}>

Back