When is Kevin Lee fighting again?

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Forgot the crappy, false "official" rankings. I think he's 2nd/3rd best in the division.

I would put Ferguson 1, then Khabib or Lee 2nd.
I honestly think Lee beats Khabib.

Lee should fight Alvarez next, since everyone else is booked up.
He smokes Poirier too.

Lol Dustin would hospitalize Kevin

As soon as you take that stick out of your ass.

bork1}

tenor.gif

i bet Lee and Alvarez would be down for that fight. UFC just needs to sign Alvarez. that could take awhile.

I have a feeling we'll see Lee step in for either Conor or Khabib (likely Khabib) and neither of them are ready for Kev. Conor is a harder match up for him than Khabib but I still expect Kevin to get it done within 3 rounds. Probably be a similar finish to Conor/Nate 1.

Lee is sooooooo over rated. He SQUEEEEAAAKED by Barboza, and if you are squeaking by Barbz, almost getting slept by a dead tired Barbz, you are not the second best LW. When his wrestling fails him, he will be in massive doo-doo. A guy like Gaethje, Alvarez, Barboza and others would really give him problems.

Heart is a myth, everyone has a heart

Kevin Lee would merk him

How? Lee has only ever outgrappled purple belt, high school wrestler in michael chiesa. He faced a wrestler in AI and Ferg and he lost. He faced a bjj ace in santos, and he lost. I don't think he'd have an easy time with Dustin at all, who is a bjj black belt and a much better striker than Lee.

How? Lee has only ever outgrappled purple belt, high school wrestler in michael chiesa. He faced a wrestler in AI and Ferg and he lost. I don't think he'd have an easy time with Dustin at all.
He took Tony Ferguson, arguably the best LW on the plane, and beat the fuck out of him until he gassed

He lost to Al in his debut
He's younger, a better athlete, and a fantastic wrestler. I think he'd beat the fuck out of Dustin Poirier

Lee is sooooooo over rated. He SQUEEEEAAAKED by Barboza, and if you are squeaking by Barbz, almost getting slept by a dead tired Barbz, you are not the second best LW. When his wrestling fails him, he will be in massive doo-doo. A guy like Gaethje, Alvarez, Barboza and others would really give him problems.

His best grappling feat in MMA thus far is outgrappling purple belt high school wrestler in chiesa. I think Lee has all the potential in the world, but as of right now, he hasn't done much of anything to warrant being in title contention.

Starting to hate these one time a year fighting schedules. You should lose some ranking the more inactive you are.

Back