When is Dillon Danis next fight?

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It's been 3 months since his glorious first round win. Maybe time for another fight? I want to see him sub another "bum"
(whole Bellator WW division on it's knees)

He will be knee deep in Conor’s ass for the next 2 months. The fight vs Khabib is for everything.

He will be knee deep in Conor’s ass for the next 2 months. The fight vs Khabib is for everything.

This. No shot hes gonna be training for himself until after October 6th

I know they are different weight classes, but him vs Artem for the true key to Conor's heart.

Yep. Plus the longer he doesn't fight the longer he remains undefeated.
He probably realizes he's a fish out of water on the feet so I'm hopping he spends a lot more time striking before getting in there again. He had to call his lifeline (pulling gaurd) against a guy with a losing record. He knows he won't be able to get away with that against many others

I dont expect much from him. He didnt look good at all in His debut

He’ll make like 30x more $$$ from helping Conor train to not get subbed that he will make from a fight in Bellator.

They are looking for someone who he can beat... Give it time they will find someone eventually.

Back