When is DC going to fight? in 2017?

norsuu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
is he going to wait the winner between rumble vs teixeira? it is the same to say he is going to fight in march/april of 2017.....so much time inactive [omg1]

He deserves a rest after that hard gruelling war he had with Anderson. Let the man recuperate and enjoy his popeyes chicken. It takes time for him to diet back down to 205.

He deserves a rest after that hard gruelling war he had with Anderson. Let the man recuperate and enjoy his popeyes chicken. It takes time for him to diet back down to 205.
That shit was pretty grueling. The whole fight week i mean. It was madness.

Yeah he'll fight the Rumble/Glover winner in december or january. There's no one else for him to fight so it's not like he's got much of a choice but to wait a bit.

soon I hope...

giphy.gif

Mr. Winslow deserves a nice break! I would assume the winner of Glover/Johnson gets him probably end of '16 early '17.

Maybe end of 2016. It won't be easy losing all that cupcake and popeye's chicken weight.

He said he wants to fight ASAP, i guess he fights at UFC 205 againt Rumble/Teixeira winner

He said he wants to fight ASAP, i guess he fights at UFC 205 againt Rumble/Teixeira winner
That's a pretty quick turnaround. I'd say only if there's an early finish at 202.

That's a pretty quick turnaround. I'd say only if there's an early finish at 202.
if it is a winner by KO then we will see a quick turnaround. Not hating on Rumble but i hope Glover wins so we can see a fresh fight, not rematch

if it is a winner by KO then we will see a quick turnaround. Not hating on Rumble but i hope Glover wins so we can see a fresh fight, not rematch
I think it's more likely DC fights super bowl weekend. But yeah you could be right. I wouldn't mind DC vs Glover at all, but Rumble is a big hill to climb. He can definitely beat AJ but that first round at least is gonna get hairy for him.

End of the year one would expect unless Glover or Rumble comes out unscathed in a first round KO. In that case, it could be a shorter turnaround.

if rumble vs glover is in 9 days i dude the winner fights again in 2016..........
My guess would be early 2017. The winner would have to come out in good shape and really want to get that fight in before the end of the yr. Rumble/Glover could end in a quick KO but they could end up punishing each other which is the kind of fight I think many want. If that happens winner and loser will want some time off.

They're waiting to gets Jones' suspension shit in line before they announce anything for DC.

I'm not even a fan, but the man deserves a rest. Let the rest of the division do some work.

Anderson silva deserves a full camp rematch. He's back in the gym getting ready dc going down. Anderson lhw champ!

The boring, paper champ will fight when he feels like it.

They should force him to fight Gus and Rumble in a tag-team match. Rumble for round 1, Gus for round 2, etc.

Back