When is Dan Hooker going to become an elite LW?

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I’m just waiting for him to go on a massive tear like we all know he can do. Islam is ducking him if you ask me. Hooker could’ve beat Khabib as well.

46894AC8-CACB-4923-B2F9-28DEC354906D.jpeg
This is what his fanboys say to justify him being mediocre and ducking his way into staying top 10. Once he fights Islam or anyone good, he’ll be out of the top and on his way to retirement.

Hooker is one of the very few top 10 fighters who is neither massively over hyped nor massively underrated by this forum.

Everyone knows he thoroughly belongs in the 6-15 range. You can’t sleep on him, but you can expect him to lose minimum 1 out of 3, preventing him ever reaching a title shot

The only people I see speaking about him are his haters lol
Seriously. Hooker and Till have to be the only guys who people just sit around and hate for no reason whatsoever. They live in this imaginary world where these guys have millions of fans constantly making threads how they are the GOAT.

I think his chin is already cracked enough to not go any further,
Fun to watch but so cocky I wont cry about that.

The long amount of time Dan The Man Hooker has to stay away from his family to take fights makes me a fan,off that alone. Fatsos on their couch calling him a diva can suck my balls. If i had to wait like 2 months after the fight to see my family id be real careful about which fights I take too.

The long amount of time Dan The Man Hooker has to stay away from his family to take fights makes me a fan,off that alone. Fatsos on their couch calling him a diva can suck my balls. If i had to wait like 2 months after the fight to see my family id be real careful about which fights I take too.
That doesn't sound as well as for other people...

Serious question for native english speakers,is that last name really bad?

That doesn't sound as well as for other people...

Serious question for native english speakers,is that last name really bad?
Nope.

Unless your 5 yrs old.

Also a "hooker" is an old wrestling term for a guy who knew how to grapple for real. A pro wrestler who knew how to fight for real with grappling was called a "hooker" or a "shooter"

its not really in use anymore but there you go.

Last edited:
I think his chin is already cracked enough to not go any further,
Fun to watch but so cocky I wont cry about that.
Chin is already cracked? Because of Chandler?

Seriously. Hooker and Till have to be the only guys who people just sit around and hate for no reason whatsoever. They live in this imaginary world where these guys have millions of fans constantly making threads how they are the GOAT.

Dispelling myths no one believes and schooling imaginary fanboys is a common threadstarting premise around here. It seems like there are just some people who need to portray themselves as going against the grain.

Reactions: HHJ
I think you can make a case for him being one, ya he got smoked by Chandler but he gave Dusin a war and lost 3-2 in one of the best fights of 2020

Gaethje vs Hooker, please and thank you.

Back