When is Condit coming back? Anyone know?

tumblr_lspto73PR71qbvn8yo2_250.gif

I never got the memo....seems like he left the door open, as any intelligent fighter would do.

Well, shit. He admitted getting rocked by Maia with GNP, so maybe it's time to end it. I never saw any announcement or news release. Anyone confirm this?

Hopefully soon, i love Carlos he is violent as fuck in the cage

think he was going to take some time away from the sport.

Well, shit. He admitted getting rocked by Maia with GNP, so maybe it's time to end it. I never saw any announcement or news release. Anyone confirm this?
Yes, I remember him mentioning that this one punch was painful. During the fight it looked like he gave up. Maybe that's just my impression.

Poor Condit. I love his fighting style and would always root for him, but he should really consider retiring if he's afraid of further damage.

Hopefully soon, i love Carlos he is violent as fuck in the cage
How violent is your intercourse?

And don't say 'ask your mum' or anything. She's old and haggard, I like to think a guy with your taste would never go there.

Oh, and thanks for linking that fight TS, it broke my heart as a huge Condit fan, but that was a great fight.

Oh, and thanks for linking that fight TS, it broke my heart as a huge Condit fan, but that was a great fight.
Yeah, great fight. He trashed Hendricks on the feet and from the guard. Good study vid for those training BJJ....he grabbed an arm and worked his way back up, every time, while staying active. Good stuff.

How violent is your intercourse?

And don't say 'ask your mum' or anything. She's old and haggard, I like to think a guy with your taste would never go there.

Posts a troll reply and then reminds the trolled to be a gentlemen.
<[analyzed}>

Retirement was just a wolf ticket for a 2018 comeback.

Always been a fan and his left hook on Hardy was great but he has been through too many wars and should focus on training others, save his brain.

His fight style doppelganger as taken over for him he goes by the name of Alan Jouban.

Back