When is Anthony Smith fighting next?

Wouldn't mind him fighting Glover. He laid an egg against Jones so he's gonna have to get on a 3-4 fight streak before getting another shot imo. Glover would be a good name on his resume, if he can get the W that is.

That would be good for the lulz to see Rockhold KO'd again, but no way he even deserves to be mentioned in the same sentence as Lion Heart right now.

If Gustafsson comes back, him vs Rockhold is the fight to make imo.

Sounds good.

I haven't heard much about him since he beat Gustaffson, who would he be fighting next?

i seriously hope not. Jones literally broke this guy. Literally to the point where he was flopping to his back. Lion heart is a joke of a nickname jones took everything he had and then some. Complete embarrassment. This is the last rematch I want to see

Wouldn't mind him fighting Glover. He laid an egg against Jones so he's gonna have to get on a 3-4 fight streak before getting another shot imo. Glover would be a good name on his resume, if he can get the W that is.

Glover should fight Shogun. Smith just finished one of the only guys to finish Glover.

Smith is in a weird spot. If Rakic (sp?) beats Volkan, that'd be a good fight to make.

Glover should fight Shogun. Smith just finished one of the only guys to finish Glover.

Smith is in a weird spot. If Rakic (sp?) beats Volkan, that'd be a good fight to make.
Is the gus who Smith beat the same gus who finished glover though?

LOL he would beat Rockhold so bad it isn't even funny.

He fights very regularly but said he needs a break.

Luke doesn't deserve Smith neither does glover

He wanted a break after the jones fight but wanted to make up for his performance so now he is taking said break. I think he’s no.1 in the division and wouldn’t be surprised if they announce a rematch with jones considering Jan, Volkan, and Racik are all busy and Jones won’t take heavyweight fights
He will never get another shot at Jones after the performance he showed in their fight...

Smith should probably only be taking fights in the top 5. Who’s free at the moment?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back