When I start watching an UFC event and I hear Anik's voice...

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and realize this is one of those events where Anik is going to be commentating, I feel like killing myself.

He's the most soulless, robotic, dumb as a bag of rocks commentator out there. Hearing Anik is like nails on a chalkboard. Truly diminishes my enjoyment of watching MMA.

I'm not a fan, you have Brian Stann adding fantastic analysis, then Anik just constantly regurgitates statistics because that's all he can offer.

I'm not a fan, you have Brian Stann adding fantastic analysis, then Anik just constantly regurgitates statistics because that's all he can offer.

Yeah, Stann is alright. He lacks the excitement of Rogan but he's miles ahead of Anik.
The fact that Anik is still employed befuddles me.

Yeah, Stann is alright. He lacks the excitement of Rogan but he's miles ahead of Anik.
The fact that Anik is still employed befuddles me.

Anik and Stann are like the boring "professional" version of Goldy and Joe. For the most part I really like Joe but he's been known to go overboard (Ronda Rousey, the bag of ice).

He really is. That was a beautiful flying knee but even then he's more like "meh".

Rogan, hardy, stann, Cruz, Mir, bonnar and Goldberg are all better than Anik.

Teach one of them to read ads like Goldberg and then he's really not needed. He just doesn't have a "voice" for television. The reason you use a guy like Goldberg for that job is his easy to listen to deep baritone. Doesn't make your ears bleed like the nasal Anik.

Could always mute it if you don't like it... then if you don't want to mute it, then stop bitching...
But since your bitching then... I agree, HATE Anik. He's terrible.

Anik and Stann are like the boring "professional" version of Goldy and Joe. For the most part I really like Joe but he's been known to go overboard (Ronda Rousey, the bag of ice).

I´d take Rogan going overboard any day of the week and twice on sunday before having Anik commentating.

And the bag of ice was actually pretty funny.

and realize this is one of those events where Anik is going to be commentating, I feel like killing myself.

He's the most soulless, robotic, dumb as a bag of rocks commentator out there. Hearing Anik is like nails on a chalkboard. Truly diminishes my enjoyment of watching MMA.
Woah, you better change your avi bro. I've had this avi longer

The best thing about Anik is that he's not Mike Goldberg.

16hjebk.gif

lol...I had the same reaction TS.

Once RoboAnik started his pitch I actually let out a sigh saying "fuuuuck"

I like him a heck of a lot better than Gus Johnson, Mike Goldberg, and (I know I'm going to get ridiculed for this) Bas

He's the Michael Cole of UFC. No passion, just doing a job. A corporate puppet who probably wishes they were covering a real sport. Not a fan.

Couldnt agree more. How he hasnt been replaced by now is beyond me. The absolute worst.

I try to never like a post by a Connor McGregor fan but I cannot deny this post. Nothing worse than Anik. Thread starter needs 1000 likes for this

Back