When I start eating ___, I can't stop

GSP_37

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
When I start eating carmel M&M's, I can't stop. Tastes soo good like creme brulee. Bought a large bag cheap since it's past Valentine's Day. They are the size of peanut M&M's.

Jeeeesus, what CAN I stop eating? You don't get this advanced level dad bod by having any kind of control over my snacking habits.

Ketchup chips however if I had a supply of kimchi available as cheap and accessible as chips I'd eat the shit out of that stuff.

Ketchup chips however if I had a supply of kimchi available as cheap and accessible as chips I'd eat the shit out of that stuff.
Never knew there was kimchi chips. Do they have good gut bacteria? I might need to try.

Pizza.
I can go through a 14 inch thin crust meat lovers Pappa Johns with no issue easy. Still room for wings or what not.
images

The 16 inch xl hand tossed,will take me a lil longer, I’ll take a break... but finish it easily within 3 quarters of an nfl game.

Last edited:
Pizza.
I can go through a 14 inch thin crust meat lovers Pappa Johns with no issue easy. Still room for wings or what not.

The 16 inch xl hand tossed,will take me a lil longer, I’ll take a break... but finish it easily within 3 quarters of an nfl game.
That's gotta be a ton of calories ready to convert to fat for future use. Just standing in line today, I saw a hotdog + soda has more than double the calories of frozen yogurt.

Skittles

And the goat

Pascall-Family-Pack-Chocolate-Pineapple-Lumps.jpg

Last November I went through a 5kg bag in one weekend. (Actually it was two days)

giphy.gif

Only food i have a problem with this is those damn lava cakes, orgasmic.

That's gotta be a ton of calories ready to convert to fat for future use. Just standing in line today, I saw a hotdog + soda has more than double the calories of frozen yogurt.

I have a nice metabolism, big eater... that said pizza I only have once a month tops.
Plus I’m a modified paleo guy. Pizza and burritos arent a daily thing for me.

Pickles, dill pickles to be exact, clausen dill pickles to be even more exact.

Beer

I've never had just one. One always leads to more.
Me too man. I can drink 3 days straight and not care for a beer for 3 months. But once I start, I don't stop until I pass out. My only control of this is to buy limited amounts and keep my self at the house. FYI I would never drink and drive again. It's been over 4 years since I did that.

Back