When Fedor became Pride champ he went 8-0 in 17 months

The point I was making is that he WILL be making way for the "next generation" the same way every single fighter before him did. Saying that Jones (or anyone else for that matter) is better based on your arguments is fucking retarded. Do you even understand what I am saying?
You're saying Jones is guaranteed to be on somebodies highlight reel because your favourite fighters were on somebodies highlight reel

drug testing, holy shit

you know ufc drug testing was garbage too, right

lame ass agenda
It's a conspiracy!! Fedor has nothing for the best guys when there's drug testing in play & you know it.

Worship? That's a bit of an exaggeration now isn't it, I don't get emotionally invested in fighters, go & cry you silly little child.
Not really an exaggeration, filling threads with your love of jones is pretty sad. We get it you have an opinion, others disagree....being a snotty little twat isn't probably going to change many minds. Your like the kid yelling in the store that he is right and fuck anything someone else has to say.

Your not having a conversation your trying to teach people to believe what you do. Fucking narcissistic douche.

Considering the list of fighters that list Fedor as their favorite and also the GOAT so far in the history of MMA, it's hard to argue IMO. They are the real judges. They know a real fighter when they see one. No one can win them all, but he damn near came the closest.

3 legit losses in his career and only Bigfoot dominated him, and BF was much larger, has legit ground control, and was on TRT at the time. He fought the best outside of the UFC during his time on top.

Too many trolls and no hespect.

Not really an exaggeration, filling threads with your love of jones is pretty sad. We get it you have an opinion, others disagree....being a snotty little twat isn't probably going to change many minds. Your like the kid yelling in the store that he is right and fuck anything someone else has to say.

Your not having a conversation your trying to teach people to believe what you do. Fucking narcissistic douche.
Wow, you're really angered by this huh? Deal with it, you salty bitch.

You're saying Jones is guaranteed to be on somebodies highlight reel because your favourite fighters were on somebodies highlight reel

facepalms-facepalms-everwhere_o_171134.jpg

Ok I'm out. I've been around long enough to know not to debate with an idiot over the Internet. Enjoy talking in circles.

Wow, you're really angered by this huh? Deal with it, you salty bitch.

Me: reply with an actual statement.

You: silly insults and ignorance.

Yea that part where i said you were a douche still stands

Me: reply with an actual statement.

You: silly insults and ignorance.

Yea that part where i said you were a douche still stands
Nah, you replied with an emotional paragraph that I didn't read. Dry your tears.

Is El chapo Jr., the former El Chapo?

Becasue damn, your posting has gone down hill, son.

It's a conspiracy!! Fedor has nothing for the best guys when there's drug testing in play & you know it.
yeah, that proved me that youre either a troll or just too smart

Is El chapo Jr., the former El Chapo?

Becasue damn, your posting has gone down hill, son.
he started posting before the great el chapo got banned

and why he got banned anyway

You do realize we've been hearing that about every 5 years or so right? 5 years from now all your favorite fighters are "overrated can crushers". Trust me, I'm an old timer myself.

I could write a goddamn essay how short term the common MMA fan's memory is and how they have no concept on what aging does to any athlete.

MMA fans are some of the worst/dumbest sports fans in the world.

he started posting before the great el chapo got banned

and why he got banned anyway

Oh, ok. Nah, I don't know but before he got banned he was posting a lot of Ronda hate and spamming gifs.

I could tell by how long the paragraph was that you had typed with rage and emotion.
Ahh gotcha you're to dumb to read an entire paragraph that has been shorter then shit you put in this thread, man your a winner.

Excuse me while i laugh my way to hypocritville.

Back